Skip navigation

Black 1993 'K' GTI Sportline £6995 SOLD

Back to the top

Very Good Condition

sportline 9.jpg sportline four.jpg Sportline 14.jpg Sportline 12.jpg Sportline six.jpg sportline 8.jpg sportline 7.jpg Sportline two.jpg sportline 10.jpg Model: GTI 8V Cabriolet

Spec/Trim option: Sportline

Year of manufacture: 1993
Mileage: 176121
Price: 6995
Contact details: 07581792861
Condition: Very good
Service history: Plenty of bills over its life but no stamped book
Mot expiry Date: February 2019
Taxed or sorn: SORN

Description: Genuine black Sportline for sale with all original Sportline features (Recaros in good condition, red needle dials, black headlining, correct BBS etc). Very good condition for its age, starts on the button and seems a lot more nippy and eager to shift than the previous two Sportlines I have owned. Time for a new project which this is going to finance. This is 95% standard and original. The A pillar wind defectors are from an earlier tin top GTI, the Sportline decals are on the wrong way round annoyingly (I have a pair of replacements), it has a golf ball gear knob rather than the original and the roof is black mohair. There are no leaks from the hood, the rear screen frame is excellent, the scuttle is rust free and there is no visible rust anywhere else I can see. The engine runs really well so I suspect its been rebuilt at some point. The gearbox shifts well with no crunching and all gears select easily. Body work is very good for its age, being black, but as you can imagine it has had some paint in its life. Remote alarm so central locking and a CD player with bluetooth and AUX function. All boot cards present and correct. HPI clear and a stack of chronological bills and history. Looking at the price of some Sportlines I have tried to be reasonable taking into account the tinkering we will all do to improve our cars. If not sold I guess it will hibernate until spring. Sportline 13.jpg

Last edit: by sportlinecab

Compulsive buyer of knackered VWs!!!

Previous rides;

'81 Mk1 1100 C
'83 Mk1 1.8 GTI
'93 Corrado 16v 9A
'81 Mk1 GLI cab
'91 Mk2 16v KR
'89 T3 Whitestar
'87 T3 Caravelle GL
'95 Polo G40 LHD
'93 Mk1 Sportline LHD
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.