Skip navigation

1993 Sportline in flash red

Back to the top

Standard and original

Model: GTI Cabriolet b]Spec/Trim option: Sportline Year of manufacture: 1993b]Mileage: 164k Price: £7250 Exmouth, Devon Contact details: 07581792861 Condition: Excellent Service history: stamped to 124k but lots of bills b]Mot expiry Date: September 2017 b]Taxed or sorn: Taxed and used daily  Description:

Well it's taken some time but I've decided it's time to move on. As I look towards what appears to be an 'early' mid-life crisis, I really want to get into Porsche ownership. You may have seen the car and might want to look at the thread from my profile as I've lost count of the bits done to it in my ownership! What I can say is that's it is a very original and honest car that looks very good order for the age and mileage. All the right bits are present and there is a lot of paperwork and original books to go with it. It's a proper head turner these days as all mk1s now are. As always minor things can be tinkered with which is part of the fun. The whole 'going up in value' thing also is worth consideration. I've used this sympathetically on a daily basis and it has been surprisingly reliable for an old car! I detail it almost daily too so it is looked after proportionately. I also have a Crazy Quiff rear 3 point belt kit unfitted that can be considered for the right deal. Please PM me if you're interested or call/text on 0758179286. 

Here's some recent pics: IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1642.JPG

Compulsive buyer of knackered VWs!!!

Previous rides;

'81 Mk1 1100 C
'83 Mk1 1.8 GTI
'93 Corrado 16v 9A
'81 Mk1 GLI cab
'91 Mk2 16v KR
'89 T3 Whitestar
'87 T3 Caravelle GL
'95 Polo G40 LHD
'93 Mk1 Sportline LHD
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.