Skip navigation

Pirelli P-slot centre caps for sale

Back to the top

Pirelli pilot centre caps for sale

Hi does anyone have Pirelli pslot centre caps for sale?! Would really love a set to complete my 14" pslots 

Back to the top
Or anyone know anyone good with 3D printer I need full set as well.  
Not worried if not perfect as long covers hole up

Back to the top
Not cheap, but then neither are used ones when they pop up on eBay or the likes…

https://www.mecatechnic.com/en-GB/hub-caps-vw-golf-1-wheels-accessories~GO1-JAN-ENJ-.htm

Back to the top
I have some in my shed ill get them out and take some pictures on Wednesday when im off

Back to the top
Can you take some measurements please

Back to the top
Aluminium replicas! Well I never knew they had become available  :thumbs:

Do it once and do it right! ok, we've identified the problem, lets not make it worse by guessing……… Identifying the sympton is not the same as understanding the cause :)

Back to the top
IMG_5132.JPG IMG_5133.JPG IMG_5134.JPG IMG_5135.JPG IMG_5136.JPG IMG_5137.JPG IMG_5138.JPG

Back to the top
£200 posted

Back to the top
 rarer ones with PIRELLI in black not stickers £200 posted ono

Back to the top
So what do people think these are worth as no interest at current price

Back to the top
Im in the process of getting a quote for some 3D printed centre caps based on the dimensions of an original. Once I have a price for a set of 4 I'll put up a post. I can't guarentee the quality and they will need painting. But if people are interested it's always an option. 
Andy

Back to the top

calico said

£200 posted

Do you still have these for sale?

Back to the top
yes still available

Back to the top

Pirelli P-slot centre caps for sale

Just FYI. The Pirelli lettering should be raised, not flat like a sticker would be. Calico’s ones are correct.

1990 Singlecab 2.1 manual

Back to the top

Andyp-75 said

Im in the process of getting a quote for some 3D printed centre caps based on the dimensions of an original. Once I have a price for a set of 4 I'll put up a post. I can't guarentee the quality and they will need painting. But if people are interested it's always an option. 
Andy

Did you ever get hold of these?

Back to the top
this is somebody's thread if you have something for sale you might need to message him but you should not be hijacking the thred please start your own

Back to the top

Roger Bowles said

this is somebody's thread if you have something for sale you might need to message him but you should not be hijacking the thred please start your own

I'm asking him if he managed to sort some 3D printed caps as I am looking into getting some done aswell.

Back to the top

calico said

yes still available

Sorry just seen your reply. Still available?

Back to the top

Westy0809 said

Roger Bowles said

I'm asking him if he managed to sort some 3D printed caps as I am looking into getting some done aswell.

Maybe but private messaging the person who said about 3d printing them would be better as its not his thread.

Back to the top
IMG_20230320_220348.jpg Hello everyone! From some original covers I have designed and 3D printed these replicas. They need to be sanded and painted, and can be ready in a short time. They need to be sanded and painted in the color of the rim. Printed in two separate parts like the originals. IMG_20230320_220329.jpg IMG_20230320_220318.jpg IMG_20230320_220214.jpg IMG_20230320_205602.jpg IMG_20230320_220156.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-20-21-00-15-673_com.miui.gallery.jpg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.