Images required for the Mk1 Golf Owners Club 2021 Calendar
#1641132 (In Topic #228874)
Well what a non event 2020 has been for car shows, hopefully it has given you all time to work on, perfect or just keep your cars on the road.
The Mk1 Owners Club Team have been debating whether to produce a calendar this year - the good news is that we have decided to make one, however, we need your help to make it happen.
We would like to centre the 2021 calendar around photos of your Mk1 Golfs in lockdown enforced preparation , either tucked away in your garage or showing the work you have been doing.
If your photo is chosen as the main picture for any month then you will be the lucky recipient of a free copy of the 2021 calendar!
Here is what we need:
- Mk1 Golf or related images, themed to what lockdown has driven you to do.
- 7 megapixel or greater (we need 300 DPI for a clear print).
- Pick your best three 2020 images and send them to the email address below. (Only entries received this way will be considered).
- All photos need to be your own and not have any water marks on them.
- Your forum username and your full name in the email.
Click to email up to three images
Deadline for submission is Saturday 31st October 2020
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.