Box sets / series
#1626212 (In Topic #223055)
* Peaky Blinders - Set in the 40's I believe it's like the Krays / gangster family of that time.
* You - Stalker with a difference- great watching
* Money Heist - Spanish with subtitles but a good watch. A meticulous planned heist thought out by a mastermind. Can him and his team pull it off?
* The Stranger - on episode 4 but it's quite intriguing rather than gripping.
* Black Mirtor - there are lots of independent episodes. Some are great, some are ok and some are a bit pants. They are all set in the near future. I can list the ones we find good if anyone is looking to watch it.
What do you recommend when normal tv isnt cutting it?
Others I rate, though you may have seen them, are Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Narco's (first 2 series). But my favourite by far is Stranger Things.
My rebuild thread I will try and keep up to date: here
Peaky blinders - awesome, just awesome.
The walking dead - I still enjoy this, even tho it's way past it's best.
Old school - the sopranos, still hard to beat.
Haven't seen that black mirror yet… the star trek type one, car in a field one…. and the Street Fighter type one… really good… we will watch the metal head one next then 👍
Can you believe I still haven't watched Sepranos… is it something the wife and I would likely watch together?
Really rated breaking bad but by episode 15 or 20 (wife force feed me about 3 episodes a night) I gave up…
The Good Wife is really underrated and has a lot of strong female characters in it, so the wife might like it. It takes a while to get going, but it's worth it.
My mother (quite elderly now) watched The Sopranos. At first she wasn't keen, but fell in love with it after a while.
The Wire is one of the best TV shows I have seen, but it's hard work at first.
Narcos is easy to watch, and good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.