Skip navigation

White 1989 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet £2500 OVNO

Back to the top

White 1989 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet £2500 OVNO

The time has come for the very reluctant sale of my pride & joy due to changing to an onshore job, having a small child and not having the time to spend on it & in it….so now it's time for it to go to a new home.

Car is also advertised on E-bay were there are photos, Item description / No: VW Golf Gti Cabriolet (Mk1) - 190453372416

This car is in very good condition for a car that is over 20 years old,
MOT'd (April 2011) & Taxed (Feb 2011),
138,000 miles (works out at 6,500 a year),
Car has been undersealed by previuos owners,
Serviced 2 months ago (Oil, Filters, Plugs, Leads, Dizzy Cap, Coolant etc) by myself (Engineer for Oil Services Company),
Brake pads / shoes recently replaced and discs / drums inspected,
16" Alloys (some kerbing scuffs),
Full set of crystal clear lights (front, back, sides & indicators)
Manual hood and windows (personally prefer this as quicker to put up and down than an electric hood),
Hood is also water tight, folds down fully and correctly and is in good condition for being original and comes with a cover for when it is down,
Seats are in good condition, no rips but drivers bottom bolster is worn (have replacements that will come with the car),
Folder full of reciepts and history on the car which also includes old MOT's, tax discs, registration documents etc, engine rebuild receipts, stage 2 head, coilovers, fuel pump, fuel filter etc etc etc. (Folder in Photos)
Now for the not so good bits……………………………..
  1. Chipped front windscreen inside (where mirror attaches to window) & Outside (Stone) was going to get it replaced after the winter (if still had storage for it),
  2. Side tension cables in roof need replaced (Supplied with car) and there is a couple of small cracks were the roof folds (nothing major, been there since i have owned the car and do not leak so havent done anything about them).
  3. Bonnet has some surface corrosion on underside of bonnet which just looks untidy and easily sorted and due to people pushing down on the front edge to close it, it has slightly creased / dented the bonnet (as the photo shows) but it is not that noticable when car is clean (or you could by a bonnet bra).
  4. Two front tyres will need to be replaced, still just legal.

Viewings can be arrange by contacting me (Jamie) on my mobile: 07704661456 or email craddock1977@hotmail.com.
NO TIME WASTERS….PLEASE!

Shine On You Crazy Diamond......
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.