Skip navigation

MK1 GOLF FOR SALE £2200

Back to the top

MK1 GOLF FOR SALE £2200

Selling my MK1 Golf Its had a recent respray white (original colour) with a black roof ,roof rack and 14inch P slot alloys sprayed in gloss black the wheels are very rare. It has a sunroof all in working order.

I can send pics and selling it for £2200

It has 11months MOT but has no tax but can tax it at buyers expense

The car has covered 205k but has had a engine at some point but iam afraid i have no paper work to prove this but it purrs nothing wrong with it at all first time every time on the button for the mot it failed on side light bulb rear registration bulb rear brake pipe and tiny bit of welding where some previous owner had put sills on but not properly at the back on the o/s/r so nothing major at all.

The car has had sum mods it has had a different steering wheel as u can see in picture black and silver number plates, bigger throttle body power flow induction pipe it has been lowered but not sure by how much and ride it not bad at all meaning not bumpy!!

I do have a 4 branch manifold, clutch, gear change bush kit which could do with fitting its not gone to bad yet thou. And no it doesn't need a clutch its just things i have in the garage for it.

The headlineing is down at the back because it need a new roof mount aerial haven't had time to find or fit one as yet

I could stay on here for ages writing bits about if you are serious come and view it call me on 07828450217 because the pictures doesn't do it justice poss px .

This is a reluctant sell i just don't drive her anymore so will be sad to see her go!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.