Skip navigation

1991 Karmen Cabby 1.8 carb auto

Back to the top

1991 Karmen Cabby 1.8 carb auto

Right i'm up for selling my cabby as i've been offered a car that i can't really refuse,

Its a 1991 Karmen clipper withe a 1.8 carb engine on an EX engine code,

Its totally standard apart from a full supersprint exhaust system,

its also had :

New weber 32/34 DMTL carb with manual choke
New alternator
Whole new dizzy assembly
new fuel pump
new fuel sender in the tank
4 new tyres about 150miles ago

at the same time tank was inspected and found to contain no rust at all but the filler neck is just started to rust ever so slightly which would say to me that its had one previously.

the outside of the roof is mint just the inner liner has a rip in it above the passenger seat but doesn't effect the roof.

the body work is mint, the kit could do with removing and refitting but its nothing major like, there is only 2 spots of rust on the car which are only surface and easily fixed, paint could do with a tidy up but thats only ifd your being picky like.

the engine does have a running issuse but it does run it's just over fueling and i've now got to the point where i've just not got time to be working on stuff like this which is a shame. it will also come with 2 pierburg 2E carbs that were original on the car.

all together the car had a new engine curtosy of Funk_star (cheers again dude) which was cleaned up and the head also got skimmed, valves recut and new valvestem oil seals along with new gasket set which means that the engine has no leaks at all, does actually run mint its just low idle speed and its overfueling so if you know what your doing with carbs then you have a perfect little project.

would be perfect for someone who has an engine ready for a conversion….

will get some pics up later when photobucket finally let me on lol

its got MoT till the 12th of august and Tax till the end of july.

Its really a project that could be driven once running right as the shell is so clean its not even right.

After ?800 ovno asap!!!!

ring or email as i'm not about on here much

the cars in warrington cheshire.

Cheers Will

07864 278 018

P.S. also comes with a free set of brake pads lol

The car will come with the black wheels that are on it now

old sender that was replaced…..

engine bay towards the end of rebuild…..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.