Skip navigation

1.3L MK1 Golf 1983 - Mars Red. £2,500

Back to the top

1.3L MK1 Golf 1983 - Mars Red. £2,500

Here is my Mk1 Golf Driver 1.3 For sale.
The golf is a A reg (1983) with a 102,000 miles on the clock. She is in pretty good nic for orginal paint but she has the od stone chips here and there.

I have owned the car for a year now and has had no problems with her. The car has been well looked after by me and the previous owners and is showen very well through out its whole condition. The car has just had a majour service changing the most important parts - (Oil and filter change, fuel filter, spark plugs, air filter, points and condenser, new Dizzy cap & rotary arm) and was put through a MOT last month, She passed with no advisories. Comes with 5 months tax.

Underneath the car is solid all over including that most common spot - The spair wheel well. The car is currently sitting on a set of Coil-overs all round. They have loads of thread left on the coils and the helpers ARE still in.
Currently sat on a set of Refebed Ronal Turbo 15x7J with a ET of 37 I think. Front tyres currently - 165/50 R15 Nankang NS-II, These are both brand new tyres for the MOT and have well over 7mm of tread left. The side walls are currently stretched to allow to go lower on the front. Rears currently - 195/50 R15 Odd makes (Previous owner) with around 3-4mm of tread left. Was planning on replacing to allow to go lower but she sits nice at the back and they are still legal (legal limit 1.6mm).

The O/S/F wheel has a very small scuff on it but is nothing serious and hardly noticeable.
The car shows its age in some places but the main set back on purchase for me was that the front O/S/F Wing waist line trim was missing but is around 15 Pounds for a complete set.
She is in excellent condition for a 29 year old specimen! Gets some serious looks and attension from all ages and other MK1 oweners.

The car is currently de-wipered at the back but the orginal part comes with the car along with some extra bits and bobs including the old head unit (radio).

Time for the pictures  

OLD

For any more details do not hesitate to email me on - rob_122@hotmail.co.uk
Call me on 07892718412
£2500 ONO
NO TIME WAISTERS please
Rob
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.