Skip navigation

1.1c ?000

Back to the top

1.1c ?000

Hi guys,

About 2 months back I bought a 1982 1.1c for a cheap run around. I only paid a few hundred quid and I expected to scrap it once Id got my new car ( I was between jobs therefore between company cars). Well it turns out it still runs fine. The speedo has stopped working but Im told it can be easily fixed. Basically I think this car has a few years in it still and could be restored back into a beautiful classic again. It is tatty looking but I cant bring myself to scrap it so Im offering it free to a good home. It has a couple of months MOT and literatelly a few days tax left on it. If you come and collect it from me then its all yours. My only condition is that if you were to restore it, Id like you to send me some pics once its finished.

My name is Glenn George
I live in Leighton Buzzard, just outside milton keynes. LU7 2LS
I can be reached at
im still trying to work out how to upload pics.

Thanks guys

Back to the top
Hi i will defo have it mate can collect it next week if thats ok.

Back to the top
Sorry guys! its already taken. Autocab broke the land speed record to get in there first!

Back to the top
:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

And i am a happy chappy, i have decided its going to get the works and be restored to how it should be.

Back to the top
when you finish it autocab definately drop me a pm if your gonna sell it  :lol:

Mint MK1 Wanted PM me

Back to the top
Top guy Glenn, hope you werent to upset when we drove off down the road today, got some parts for it already today from a member of this site who is a top guy rov716y, tried a bit of polish and wax on it also but started raining  :(
Its going to look so different when i get time to work on it, also worked out tonight why it is a bit funny on the idling, a pipe was off. :)

Back to the top

Keeping Mk1,s on the road.

Well done Autocab,If you are doing it up sounds like it has gone to the right guy.
Keep us informed with your progress.
                             Baller :D

Back to the top
will do  :y:

Back to the top
u gotta be quick aint ya!!!!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
is this still for sale

Back to the top

dojodubber said

is this still for sale

Scoll up to find out!!!

Back to the top

paul_c said

dojodubber said

is this still for sale

Scoll up to find out!!!

i was trying to be funny old chap
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.