Skip navigation

AGM Anyone leaving Saturday from London ? want to convoy up ?

Back to the top
Hi All , we will be driving up saturday afternoon . prob book a local b&b then show on sunday , if anyone wants to join and convoy please let me know :thumbs:Also anyone know any good hotels local to AGM ?

Back to the top
beardy & a few others are going up Saturday from Maidenhead. 

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
hi sanjp theres a convoy heading up in the morning on Saturday. also meeting southwest guys on way there.

link to the details :thumbs:

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=regional-meets%2Fberkshire-region

Back to the top
There is a travel inn or premier inn, not too far away I think, but just pop a tent in the back of the car, loads of us camp and sat night is always great fun on site :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Guys thanks for that we will prob head up late afternoon saturday now ( bro has work in the morning) but will try come up for the party Sat but if not see you all Sunday !!

Back to the top
I am travelling up early on Sunday from Welwyn if anyone wants to convoy up there??

1987 Caddy 1.6Turbo Diesel-GTD :D
Instagram:  Cavscp
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.