Skip navigation

AG 2015 Traders

Back to the top

Who would you like to see at the show??

the AG organizations are picking up pace

so it is time ask a question

What Traders would you like to see at this years show?

We will try our hardest to get them along :)

We are also working hard booking up the traders that attended last year but who else would you like to come

I will also update you all on who has confirmed they are coming as and when I know :)

Banner

Back to the top
A few requests for traders received are Me - PG Tips
Daz1971- Bargain Booze
Sparkstu - Kurust

Cheers
 :thumbs:

Back to the top
Nice to see if Dom from Shop n Shine could be there, i am lucky  he is only a few mins away from me, but sure others would benefit from all the range he stocks now.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
rich we have spoken to dom and he is currently considering it :) he has been in previous year but he is a lot bigger company now then back

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah Dom from shop and shine would be good.

Can we have a hangover tent for Sun?

I heard in vegas they give you vitamins and rehydration stuff? well up for a trader, trading in anything to get me over the hangover :-) :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
What about a company that can demonstrate 'Dry Ice' cleaning and an engine, engine bay, wheels and interior etc…?

When I mentioned it on my post, most people had not heard of it and there was a fair bit of interest.
It is amazing to see the results believe me.

They might do the work themselves and take booking and or even sell or rent out the equipment!

Just a thought of course as it is something a little different.
I'd of thought as the process is relatively new, there could be a fair bit of interest in that!  :thumbs:  

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
nice one rich

good idea mike i shall take a look into it

Banner

Back to the top
Warren, very funny on the kurust! I hope retro retrims are back, perhaps they can supply the door cards Nikki won in the draw last year that never materialised!!

Back to the top
sorry about that stu but not sure if he will be coming this year as we still havent managed to get in touch with him from last year :(

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.