Skip navigation

What a AG2014 Drive Out we had !!

Back to the top
122 cars I believe the count was - well here they all are, well 120 of them, a couple drove off before I could get a pic !!

Enjoy and reply to this post if yours was there !!!

https://www.icloud.com/iphoto/projects/#1;CAEQARoQXjL7eE2EaIhQH0w5_vZ6_g;3933741F-F2C6-408D-8EC0-C7131088F4D2

Tap the images for full screen.

I had an absolutely wonderful AG2014 - shame it was all over so quickly !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah was a great ride out, my first on as well!! Happy days, was nice to meet you Ade :cool:

Back to the top
wish I had made it my car had other ideas only got as far as local fuel station and car decided it wanted to dump the fuel we had just put in  :'(

Back to the top
Shame the track wasn't available for a cheeky lap

92 caddy, Now stripped for full rebuild
83 golf gti R1 carbed 16v(soon to have 1.8T)
07 Leon FR TDI daily

Cambridgeshire regional host

Back to the top
I can't get this icloud thing.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Eddiebear

I just clicked on the link it worked for me what u trying to get it from a comp or tablet or phone

Back to the top
Car broke down, got there after pics taken…but I was there!

Daz

Banner

Back to the top
Well done guys had a great time had to leave early  (2pm)on sunday as we where going away on the Monday

Back to the top
Fantastic drive out! Really enjoyed the convoy of MK1's through the small country lanes. Some of the cars coming the opposite way must have got quite frustrated when they had to wait for 122 cars to pass!! haha

Mine was the purple cabby with 2 baby seats in the back

Back to the top

Robbie Wells-Young said

Eddiebear

I just clicked on the link it worked for me what u trying to get it from a comp or tablet or phone

I've just got a normal PC

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Robbie Wells-Young said

Eddiebear

I've just got a normal PC
just make sure it is not popping up on another screen under your main screen sometimes that happens or it might be you have your privacy settings to high on your comp so it stops pop ups happening hope this helps

Back to the top
How many was there last year? If I recall correctly 98?

122 must be a record. Well done golfers!

Back to the top
Absolutely loved it. Thanks for the update Ade.. Cracking photos mate

Back to the top
Yep, excellent pics, makes mine look as good as some of those show & shine chaps!  :thumbs:

I don't recall seeing that gold cabby!, where was I looking all weekend?

Fantastic picture collection of the little machine.

Back to the top
 My first AGM and had a whale of a time!
I second the person saying how annoyed people must have been waiting to come out of a junction and having to wait for over 120 mk1 golfs to pass, what a beautiful sight it must have been though!
Reprayed and restored, or rusty with different coloured panels on, every golf is amazing in its own way.

Whoever owns the grey GX (atleast i think its a GX lol. Reg: DLU 335Y) could you please give me a message on here, as well as the person with the completely standard gambella red mk1( i think its gambela red, im most probably wrong) just want to tell you how much i appreciate your cars;) also ask you a few questions about them. Was gunna catch up with you over the weekend but obviously kept forgetting or being distracted

On that note, im definitely coming back next year!

Back to the top
Great pictures thanks.. Our first visit to the show and thoroughly enjoyed it :cool::lol:

Back to the top

charliemk1 said

My first AGM and had a whale of a time!
I second the person saying how annoyed people must have been waiting to come out of a junction and having to wait for over 120 mk1 golfs to pass, what a beautiful sight it must have been though!
Reprayed and restored, or rusty with different coloured panels on, every golf is amazing in its own way.

Whoever owns the grey GX (atleast i think its a GX lol. Reg: DLU 335Y) could you please give me a message on here, as well as the person with the completely standard gambella red mk1( i think its gambela red, im most probably wrong) just want to tell you how much i appreciate your cars;) also ask you a few questions about them. Was gunna catch up with you over the weekend but obviously kept forgetting or being distracted

On that note, im definitely coming back next year!

s1bar owns the GX  :thumbs:

April 14, 2005
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.