Skip navigation

10th Anniversary Annual Gathering

Back to the top

Big Thank You!!

Would just like to say we had a fantastic time this weekend…..My girlfriend was also helped out for 2 hours when this kind chap stopped  when the fan belt snapped!! He came to the rescue after seeing here broken down at the side of the road!!

I would also like to say the standard of the cars at show was amazing!!!! This was my first event and will be going to many more I hope. I entered my car into the show and shine (BEST STANDARD CABBY)  and I have to say the 2 cars that finished first and second deserved it and well done to them and all the other winners !!

Think I need to spend some more time and MONEY on the engine ;0)

Unsure who to ask on this however here goes!!!! Would it be possible to find out the scores for my car?  l would love to get the feedback on what I got and what the judges thought …also  how much time I need to spend on my engine ;0)

Me and my family came across some great people and the clubs a credit to everyone involved!:thumbs: Well done guys see you all soon

Back to the top
Glad you had a great weekend !!

CabrioAnna has all of the score sheets

Lovely to see Vic zorba-01 giving you a hand :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
No problem glad to have helped out and the fact you where both friendly and nice people made it all worth while..all the best and thanks for the mention ;)

Back to the top
Cheers Vic

Jess as never stopped talking about her new mate ….

And it was so kind of you to help jo!!

Thanks

Back to the top
I was one of the judges on your car and yes it was your engine which was marked down heavily I'm afraid.

Tell your wife not to worry about the mark on the back seat. It never cost you a trophy! We appreciate that things like that happen when travelling to shows and the rest of your interior is the best white interior I've ever seen and is a credit to you.

Get your engine detailed and get your wheels cleaner on the inner side and no doubt you will definitely be in with a shout next time. There were 3 cars all within a few points for the second place spot.
The 20,000 miler Rivage that won is beatable.

I've text Anna to see if the sheets are available. 

Back to the top
Thanks YOMP…. I wll defo take your points and sort them :0)

….  The right cars won!!….The Rivage was very nice!

And if i could get my score sheet that would be ace !

Cheers guys

Back to the top
Your car was great and I used it as an example of one that was parked near the railings, as I was having a chat to the lady who owned it's Dad. So we had a good look at your interior etc. She wants to get hers to Original as possible and has the Snowflakes but needs some interior Cloth if you come across anything let me know.

But well done on the trophy bud. :)

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Hi Chortle

I didn't win a trophy.. :( However if you are talking about my car many thanks…. if i come across any cloth i will defo give you a shout  :thumbs:

Back to the top

Last edit: by lhasadreams

Back to the top
LennyD. It's Simon here, the Lyle & Scott lad that was parked next to you! Was great to meet you, so lets stay in touch. If you are heading to any other shows let me know, I will see if I can join you!

Bring that UPVC cleaner!! ha ha

Good luck on your engine clean. Get some GUNK, it'll shift all that oil, it's in Halfords!!

Cheers

Back to the top
Cheers pal…going to tackle it this weekend ….The hood cleaner lol..yeah i will bring you some to next event….I will keep in touch pal and great to meet you and your mate

Back to the top
303 aereosapce is the stuff for hoods, as a protectant.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.