Skip navigation

thanks to all and a great weekend

Back to the top
Big thanks to the committee and everyone involved in organising the agm. Had a great time and managed to catch up a little with old faces too. Had a fantastic weekend even tho it got a little wet at times. Bring on next year

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Yes I agree. Thanks to all who arranged the meeting.  It was my first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good to meet a lot of folk that I had messaged for the few years that I have been on the forum. I did manage to mingle a bit on Friday night and had a good laugh with the midlands guys  :thumbs:
I was intending to do more mingling on Saturday night but the monsoon kept us under Stretch's gazeebo with 2 fires going, for most of the night.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Was good to meet you mate and put a face to the name, great weekend !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks 
A lot of the names to faces for me were a bit hazy on Saturday  :$

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Apart from loosing a caliper bolt on the way up ! (180 miles), an absolutely fabulous weekend.

Thanks very much to the committee, the Saturday Rally was excellent. What a sea change in venue from my first and last attendance at Billing in 2008.

It was great to see some of the traders listed on the left hand side and those others who bought parts to sell.

I was able to purchase some of those sought after items, both new and second hand, particularly a caliper bolt from the gold cabriolet whose name / stand  I cannot remember. A like saver.

It was great to put some names to faces and I hope to meet next time with GarytheGolf in a new coat of paint.

Back to the top
I think we spoke just after Saturdays meeting. Glad you like the drive out. Anna and Elv work really hard on it. 

Sweetdubs - Chris is the guy who you got the calliper bolt from. 

Back to the top

Dano said

I think we spoke just after Saturdays meeting. Glad you like the drive out. Anna and Elv work really hard on it. 

Sweetdubs - Chris is the guy who you got the calliper bolt from. 

Thanks Dano and thanks to Sweetdubs.

I had a much safer drive home, though the instrument lights when out when I put the lights on for the rain.

Back to the top
Malcolm, it was good to meet you and put a face to the name and have a good natter!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Back to the top
big thanks to everyone who played a part in organising an awesome meet..we had a great time even though we only did the Saturday..the drive out was by far the highlight for me..can`t wait for next year  :thumbs:
on the way home I asked my son `well which one did you like best?`…his reply??…your`s dad  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_dance:
can`t help but wonder if he`s after something ! is there a new xbox game due?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.