Skip navigation

Show 'n' shine results

Back to the top
This years AGM was my Oreo's first show and shine and although I didn't place, I really enjoyed entering and was glad that Dave & co 'encouraged' me to enter.

I was just wondering if its possible to see the judging sheets?

I'm interested in seeing what the judges comments were and how I could improve Oreo.

My car is far from finished so I didn't expect to win anything but I also know that there are probably things I'm unaware of that makes a standard Formel E.

:)

P.S Well done to all those who won 1st and 2nd - well deserved! :thumbs:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
are the results up yet? I cant find them

Back to the top
Do they put them up?

I'm hoping I can have a peek at my judging sheet  :$

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
usually a list of winners and runners up…  never seen judging sheets

Back to the top
Give me a chance Tony!!! My head was fried when I got in last night. They'll be later this week when I've got time.

Judging sheets were brought in this year by Chrissy who has had experience of them at Stanford Hall and alike. I'll see if he can take a picture/ scan them if needed by anyone. 

Bear with me for the full list. 

Back to the top
Cheers, Dano, much appreciated.

There's no rush :)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks Dan, email me if you would like to have a copy of your judging sheet. Judging sheets were only used for Std hatch, Std cabby and Daily Driver classes though.

1990 MK1 Golf GTI Cabriolet
1983 MK1 Golf Campaign
Banner

Back to the top

chrissy said

Thanks Dan, email me if you would like to have a copy of your judging sheet. Judging sheets were only used for Std hatch, Std cabby and Daily Driver classes though.

PT'd, Chrissy  :thumbs:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Moo your car was spot on mate. Awesome paint job and a lovely all round car. You should be very pleased with her :)

Back to the top
Are you still drunk, Smudge?

Oreo is a boy!  :dry:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top

m00 said

Are you still drunk, Smudge?

Oreo is a boy!  :dry:

Edit: Thanks for standing by him for the people's choice too  :$

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
All cars are girls. Like boats ;)

Well in my world they are.  :lol:

P.S No worries. I really like your car :)

Back to the top

chrissy said

I only have judging sheets for 1st and 2nd places on the standard cabby's & tin tops but all for daily.

Keith and Ian did manage to go through a few judging sheets with owners but ran out of time after the prize giving to see everyone.

1990 MK1 Golf GTI Cabriolet
1983 MK1 Golf Campaign
Banner

Back to the top
Hi Amanda.
If you are looking for feedback on your car it was me and Keith that judged it. I notice you live in Warwickshire I could meet you if you want and discuss your car as I live in Birmingham.
Ian

Ian-VW trained technician

Suck, Sqeeze, Bang, Blow The Otto cycle

1983 Golf Driver, MK1 golf owners club Best Standard Hatchback winner 2009,2010 & 2011
1980 Golf cabriolet GLI
2002 Golf GT TDI 196BHP AND 455Nm torque

Back to the top
Hi Ian,

That's a very generous offer but I've just taken it back off the road to have it's calipers refurbed  :lol:

This restoration stuff is never ending!

Chrissy kindly sent me some comments so I have something to work with in the meantime.

Thank you for judging it anyway and I'll remember to put more cash in the ashtray next time  ;)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Would be nice to know how the modified class was judged or was it just personal preference ? I'd imagine it's quite hard to judge the modified cars as they were all so different.

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top
Amanda 
Everyone likes different things on their cars. I think that as long as your happy with what your car looks like and how its going to turn out then that's the main thing. After all it's your car, and as I have said, along with others, it looks spot on.  :thumbs:

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.