Skip navigation

EddieBear v Chorlte AGM 2013

Back to the top
Now then, had many a laugh at the last 6 AGM's but….. Drinking until 5am and listening to Eddiebear & Chortle, my God was it funny.

For the life of me  both funny when drunk but under Gammygolfs Gazebo with the rain lashing down, fire alight, wine on the go………….! Jesus

Funny thing is ,I cannot remember what he hell we were laughing about !!

Great weekend both of you.

Good times;)

Last edit: by chortle

Banner

Back to the top
My flashing light shoes, sliding giraffe neck, beer coming out of my nose randomly or the fact I looked like I worked down a coal mine lol.
Was great fun Daz. OOOHHH my poor head though.. Cracking time. I thought well if I am gonna get wet with the rain the alcohol would numb the effects.
I had visions of waking up floating down the racecourse still fast asleep on my air bed lol.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
sat round that fire, i just rember laughing, drinking, laughing some more and drinking lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Now then, had many a laugh at the last 6 AGM's but….. Drinking until 5am and listening to Eddiebear & Chortle, my God was it funny.

For the life of me  both funny when drunk but under Gammygolfs Gazebo with the rain lashing down, fire alight, wine on the go………….! Jesus

Funny thing is ,I cannot remember what he hell we were laughing about !!

Great weekend both of you.

Good times;)

Now I think it was about swearing on the web site but I can't be sure but your right what alaugh same again next year daz.

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.