Skip navigation

CONVOY FROM SOUTH WEST TO AGM SATURDAY MORNING

Back to the top

M4/M5 - M6 - AGM!

Just trying to pull together a list of names and locations to sort a convoy out saturday morning.
Details to follow.

It will be motorway based to make life easier picking people up along the way at service stations.

If youre interested add your name and town you will setting off from

Scott

1)Arf333 (bristol)
2)Richyhill (bristol)
3)pearcestu (chepstow)
4)butleraw
5)richievr
6)borednow
7)Gordon the golfer
8)nathanoz (Gillingham [Dorset])
9)twstrong (Gillingham [Dorset])
10)Fathammer (Chippenham)
11)Demountable

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

Just trying to pull together a list of names and locations to sort a convoy out saturday morning.
Details to follow.

It will be motorway based to make life easier picking people up along the way at service stations.

Scott

1)Arf333 (bristol)
2)Richyhill (bristol)
3)pearcestu (chepstow)
4)butleraw
5)richievr
6)borednow
7)Gordon the golfer
11)Demountable( Bristol)

Back to the top

arf333 said

Details to follow.

Scott

1)Arf333 (bristol)
2)Richyhill (bristol)
3)pearcestu (chepstow)
4)butleraw
5)richievr
6)borednow
7)Gordon the golfer
11)Demountable (Bristol)
12) andy6693 (Torbay)

Back to the top

andy6693 said

arf333 said

Details to follow.

Scott

1)Arf333 (bristol)
2)Richyhill (bristol)
3)pearcestu (chepstow)
4)butleraw (Christchurch, Dorset)
5)richievr
6)borednow
7)Gordon the golfer
11)Demountable (Bristol)
12) andy6693 (Torbay)

Butleraw '83 Schwarz Black GTI

Back to the top
Looking good !!

Only 3 weeks to go I will start drawing up plans soon :)

1)Arf333 (bristol)
2)Richyhill (bristol)
3)pearcestu (chepstow)
4)butleraw (Christchurch, Dorset)
5)richievr
6)borednow
7)Gordon the golfer
10)Fathammer (Chippenham)
11)Demountable (Bristol)
12) andy6693 (Torbay)

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
What time you thinking of heading up for?

Banner

Back to the top
We wana get to site for 10.30-11.00 really mate so we can set up tents etc before drive out :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Gonna have a dry run of setting up the new tent this week so I don't look like such a numpty when I'm there! or spend the whole of the Saturday trying to put it up! O_o

Nathan

1983 Mars Red Mk1 Golf Gti

Back to the top

nathanoz said

Gonna have a dry run of setting up the new tent this week so I don't look like such a numpty when I'm there! or spend the whole of the Saturday trying to put it up! O_o

if it makes it better mate, I'll over look the you doing it whilst i sip on a cold beer!

Back to the top
scott and i will have list of services and meeting points and approx times up by end of weekend all being well :-)

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
SUGGESTIONS ON MEETING POINTS BELOW:

Please let me know if others have a better idea

Overall aim, leave Bristol 7.30am to arrive on site 9.30-10.00 am

1)Arf333 (bristol) start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

2)Richyhill (bristol) start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

3)pearcestu (chepstow) start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

4)butleraw (Christchurch, Dorset) meet us at Harvester Bristol?, or come up M40 with nathanoz & twstong  and then meet us at either Frankley Service on M5 approx 8.30 or Hilton Park on M6 approx 9

5)richievr are you Bristol based mate, if so Harvester Cribbs for 7.30am ?

6)borednow Now going up on the Fri night, see you when we get there :-)

7)Gordon the golfer start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

8)nathanoz (Gillingham [Dorset]) meet us at Harvester Bristol?, or come up M40 with twstong & butleraw and then meet us at either Frankley Service on M5 approx 8.30 or Hilton Park on M6 approx 9

9)twstrong (Gillingham [Dorset]) meet us at Harvester Bristol?, or come up M40 with nathanoz & butleraw and then meet us at either Frankley Service on M5 approx 8.30 or Hilton Park on M6 approx 9.

10)Fathammer (Chippenham) start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

11)Demountable (Bristol) start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

12) andy6693 (Torbay) early on the road for you 6sih mate :-(, but wana meet us at Harvesters Cribbs Causeway Bristol for 7.30?

If everyone could post up if they are happy with suggestion and confirm meeting point decided then i can make sure a list and we make sure everyone is together at each stop :-)

Bring on the AGM :-)

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
13) Blans - start at Harvester restaurant cribbs causeway Bristol 7.30 am

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Cribbs good for me
 :thumbs:

Back to the top
Think I'm going to have Friday off ,drive up during the day and come home on Sunday afternoon, If all is well.

Back to the top
Harvester is good for me,

Back to the top
Harvester CC is good for us Rich  :thumbs:

Chris

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner

Back to the top
I'll meet you at Hilton Park on M6 see you all about 9ish!

Back to the top

nathanoz said

I have borrowed my Father In-Laws 2 man pop-up tent.  Pops up in seconds.  I'm still going to be doing a dry run on that, because if I can't get that up I really will look like a proper numpty!!

Back to the top
Is it ok for me and twstrong to meet you at Michael Wood Services M5? Our route is Bath, M4, M5. (Harvester at Cribbs would be going back on ourselves a bit)

Nathan

1983 Mars Red Mk1 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Google maps is sayin 1hr 12min between Michael Wood serv and Hilton Park serv so we may need to adjust times

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.