Skip navigation

Burger Bar . Many Thanks

Back to the top
Just to say who ever organized the burger bar people to pass on a msg  ' many thanks,you did a great job'.

I know they had a steady fri/sat, but sunday i know they had 30 min q's all day.Fed many a hung over person !! who couldnt be bothered to cook !!

:thumbs::thumbs:cheers guys..

Banner

Back to the top
yeah the food was spot-on Daz. I took lots of food to cook but CBA so ate out the wagon.  :lol:

Wont take so much with me next year!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
yeh,i had a good chat with them and they certainly put the hours in over the weekend :o
thought the food was great (especially the curry+chips) and fairly priced too..unlike the ice cream van O_o

Back to the top
Sausage and Bacon roll. BOOM perfect……..
Just what i needed after the drive up…

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top
Glad you liked them. Ill pass on your messages of thanks. Im going to try and get to see Jane this week. 

I'll try and book her / Pete again next year if the course allow us to. 

Back to the top
Yeah,ice creams were a bit ££££
 :drool:

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah I got me a small 99 and Chortle an ice lolly - he chose just a normal 'old skool' one and it was £4.50 - too pricey me thinks!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Food van was spot on, reasonably priced for a show and good food.  Just as well as me and domjones packed light with the intention of eating 'out' all the time.

'81 1.8T
BMW R1200GSA
Caddy 2k 1.8T

Back to the top
Had a burger and chips lunchtime Sunday and it was spot on. Please pass on my thanks. Walked by a few times during the day and there was always a queue.  :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.