Skip navigation

A few pics from Sunday

Back to the top
Only a few pics as my battery ran out

Back to the top
Good selection of pics Dave. Good day had by all.

Many thanks for letting me tag along mate  :wub:  :wub:

Back to the top
Good pics Dave, I might make it one day :-)

Back to the top
Chris, Look forward to meeting you again at an AGM with the 2 Sportlines.

Yes, a good day Andy, it just went too quick. Enjoyed having your company.

Back to the top
Yey! Finally a picture of mine!  :D

It was lovely to meet you, Dave and thank you for your kind words and encouragement with Oreo.

Have you posted a picture of your award in your build thread yet? Very well deserved, I knew you'd win something!  :)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top

m00 said

It was lovely to meet you, Dave and thank you for your kind words and encouragement with Oreo.

Have you posted a picture of your award in your build thread yet? Very well deserved, I knew you'd win something!  :)

Great to meet you guys as well. So glad you decided to enter Oreo in the Show & Shine.  His new paintwork  looks stunning, and he's a credit to you for all the work you've done to him. Young Smudger and I were well impressed.

Back to the top
Nice to meet you Watson. Good to put a name to the face so to speak. Your motor was looking really well.  ;)

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

watson said

m00 said

Great to meet you guys as well. So glad you decided to enter Oreo in the Show & Shine.  His new paintwork  looks stunning, and he's a credit to you for all the work you've done to him. Young Smudger and I were well impressed.

Ta  :$

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Nice to meet you Watson. Good to put a name to the face so to speak. Your motor was looking really well.  ;)

Good to meet you as well Hugh. Congrats on picking up Best Standard Cabby - well deserved.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.