Skip navigation

Slippys chrome bits looks like a build thread starting!!!!!

Back to the top

Slippys chrome bits looks like a build thread starting!!!!!

Just through MOT for another year, just need to tweak the rear bearings up. Happy teddy

Back to the top
Nice one, I bet they were blinded by all the bling on your car…
Andy

Back to the top
Thank goodness for the bling as she had a wee petrol weep at the rubber hose going into the tank took her down nearly empty and well dried, will get it replaced asap.

Back to the top

slippy said

Thank goodness for the bling as she had a wee petrol weep at the rubber hose going into the tank took her down nearly empty and well dried, will get it replaced asap.

i got mine here if your looking for some decent pipe, perfect fit, just cut to length.

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=120334&highlight=

-z

i pressed the little red button

Back to the top
good job thanks zorg

Back to the top
Never knew I needed one until Hugh spotted his was missing after seeing Waricks Sportsline so the hunt was on for a speedo cable clip, Hugh managed to find 2 so thanks for the bit I never knew I needed LOL. Also thanks for the new vin plates great job just don't know which colour to put on.The marks on the black plate are just finger prints and dust.

Back to the top
Well its that time of the year again MOT passed today,just replaced the front flex brake hoses as 1 had a bulge in it, had a set of Goodridge stainless steel ones so fitted them nice firm pedal now.

Back to the top
Its only taken me 4 years but at last i got one, its the heated seat switch for my 92 Rivage,when i got her the heated seat pads had been replaced and 2 new switches fitted,the original VW switch was not in the dash,just a blanking plate,so well pleased.

Back to the top
seat switch fitted, original loom plug still in dash,seats plugged in and switch tested,i can hear both relays clicking in the seats so so far so good, cars in garage so don’t want to run her inside,hope to check if the seat pads are heating at the weekend. 

Back to the top
Emissions checked,headlights checked then straight through the MOT for another year.

Back to the top
Another year's mot, happy days  :thumbs:

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.
There are too many online users to list.