Skip navigation

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

Back to the top

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

I had a quick look on whatnot couldn't see any ?.

Back to the top
I had a quick look on e bay couldn't see any ?.

Start worrying if your miss us starts calling you Mr Depp, ahar me hearties  :wink:

Back to the top
Yeah I have been looking as well, cant seem to find anything like it...bloody typical.........I wouldnt mind the whole outfit thing......and the parrot.....and the treasure....and the wenches :-)

Back to the top
Prob more chance with wrenches  :lol:

I just checked Crazy Quiffs for you but no luck will check BBT now before I go out to mates house

Cheers

Back to the top
Cheers Chris...and I have no more luck with wrenches...just not mechanically minded :-)

Back to the top
My pipe is 150mm x 55mm outside diameter with 5mm Walls so 45mm inner diameter if that helps.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Beautiful Black cab you got, nice to see it being well looked after and enjoyed.

Madone with the two Cabs 82 (UK RHD) and 85 (US LHD) (92 sold)

Back to the top
Many thanks Madone, yep trying my hardest to get her perfect :-) And cheers Chris, that link looks about spot on, will email them tomorrow :-) Have a good evening.....what shall we do with the drunken pirate.......

Back to the top
Well the car has now had a new cambelt fitted, full service (the petrol filter was full of black crap) and is now running better than ever :-) Stopped the petrol leak finally as well, so now has new fillerneck/Petrol Tank and rubber pipe......Off to Sussex on Sunday so will give her a good run then, but so far so good......Looking forward to replacing the exhaust/steering rack early next year......she WILL be magnificent :-)

Back to the top
Glad to here all is well in the petrol department.

I just got a price for custom exhaust from powerflow for £340 so might think about it when there are pennies.

My car goes for MOT in a couple of weeks so I will get my friendly mechanic to fit my 2 new wishbones and bushes, front ARB bushes and powdercoated rocker cover. I have also paid a fortune for a new steering column boot, the one from the scuttle panel, so they can pop that on as well.

Just got inside the wheel arches back to as new and painted my drums, calipers and brake shields when I was at it. The arches took some graft to see red paint again, my fingers are still hurting.

Hope the parrot is doing okay.  :wink:

Back to the top
Good jobs done then!!Hows your shoulder??? Yep I want to do all those things as well, but am just going for a standard replacement exhaust etc......oh, and sorry to say, the parrot died.......

Back to the top
Sorry to hear about the parrot, it makes my aching shoulder totally insignificant!

It took hours to do the arches as 20 years of tar is not easily removed but now it's done it was nearly worth it??

The prob that I have is I just want to keep buying new bits to go on and quite rightly the wife says why and then NO !!

I will get there in the end as god loves a trier :wink:

Back to the top
Sorry to hear about the parrot, it makes my aching shoulder totally insignificant!

It took hours to do the arches as 20 years of tar is not easily removed but now it's done it was nearly worth it??

The prob that I have is I just want to keep buying new bits to go on and quite rightly the wife says why and then NO !!

I will get there in the end as god loves a trier :wink:

Back to the top
Just think about how perfect  our cars would be if it wasnt for the wife and those damn pesky kids spending all our car money……..
There are too many online users to list.