Skip navigation

A402DWP on m6 today

Back to the top
silver on the m6 northbound today between j14-15 at about 5.15,,,lovely lookin car

Back to the top
Thanks, That was my car which I sold the day before!!  Bought it 3 years ago as a rust bucket, it's a Campaign with 54k miles and FSH (and i mean FULL SH - every receipt & MOT since '83!).  I think the last 2 owners let it slip and done nothing as it was SORN for a while.  Spent more than I planned in getting it back upto original spec with a few tweaks so thanks.  I'll let the new owner (manchester based) know he's been spotted! It's resprayed in the new Audi Silver although it resembles the Campaign Silver alot :s

1983 Lhasa Green Golf GTI

Back to the top
it really was a nice lookin car i bet u feel gutted,,,or have you gone back to square one and started again on another one:)

Back to the top
Gutted is an understatement!!  Never mind at least someone is enjoying it and it seems to have gone to a good home and fellow enthusiast.  I'm thinking about maybe starting another one or go for a Karmann Ghia Convertible this time round….  Always been into Golfs and know the Mk1's inside out so i'm toying with the idea… depends what comes up first!

1983 Lhasa Green Golf GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.