Skip navigation

Dubshed 2010 Belfast Northern Ireland

Back to the top

Dubshed 2010 Belfast Northern Ireland

Dubshed 2010 was a great day out, and a good selection of cars and even better I got runner up for the Rivage so I am one happy teddy bear. Here are some of my pics,I will post some more later.
Before you look at them there should have been a prize or at least a feed of drink for Robert Morrow he spent the best part of the afternoon, getting a  rear disc with a knackered bearing off a MK2 golf the first pics are of him busting his hump!!!!!!.

My small boy with the runners ups trophy.

Back to the top
Well done Slippy.  :clap: :clap:

I was there today, was a good event. I saw your car but you weren't at it. There were 2 guys with blonde spikey hair sitting on deckchairs sitting opposite your car. Was one of them you?

Back to the top
Sorry not me,the days of blond hair are long gone,but having a deck chair would have been a good idea.
Great turn out, i did not see your car,did you have it there?
slippy8v

Back to the top
No mine wasn't there unfortunately.  :(   I had planned to take it but due to a major ongoing garden project and other time consuming things I never got it sorted. Its in the MIL's garage and OH was to get it out for me on 1 April when I insured it. However his MK3 convertible (horrible thing which we are putting for sale this week) is taking driveway space. Really need rid of that thing.

Then on Saturday morning he took my new wheels (same as yours) to ATS to get the tyres put back on. While he was there someone reversed their car into the back door of his van and the door will now not close. So my wheels paled into insignificance and I'm missing the best cabby weather around.  :(  Hopefully it is coming out tonight.  I'm raging that mine wasn't there - I thought the condition of the cars which would be there would be much better than mine but in actual fact mine is 100 times better than those 2 white ones.  :lol:

What do you use on your wheels, they are shinier than mine.

I'm planning on going to the Daft Eddies day. Its a frequent Sunday haunt for us anyway.  :D

Back to the top
Daft Eddies sounds ok i hope to get down to that one.
Thers also a show at Harmony Hill School in Lisburn 15th MAY.
Yes i think it was the white cabby with the retrimmed seats which got first,but the other one was a wee bit rough in its finish.
I used Autosol on the rims, first by hand then used a polishing mop on a drill, really got the shine up.
Got some Maguires metal polish at the Dubshed show and tried it out on some of the alloy bits in the engine,very good so might try it on the rims.
The drill and mop very good but took it very very slow on each rim to be on the safe side.
slippy8v
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.