Skip navigation

NWM5

Back to the top

NWM5

tomhudd said

Right then I am in.

I am coming from Huddersfield too.

Did I see a convoy mentioned?

You are indeed mate…. good to have you with us!

I coming from Ingleton now so I can't do the convoy unfortunatley.  :cry:

Ask mk1gti1600 he is in Halifax! :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

lowmk1 said

northen….

southern….

:lol:  :mrgreen:

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never drink one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not with that gherkin on the side :mrgreen:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Imitation Magic Tree - 'Black Ice' smell
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
I've only been off for a week and there's all this action been happenin.
I'll b there rain or shine not like some and forget the competition between North/South as they wouldnt be one if we never met up at the first meet..

Does walt know about this post or is he havin his own NWM6 meet on his own in the sun somewhere?

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Yeah count me in too. Def 1pm??

Back to the top

paul_c said

Yeah count me in too. Def 1pm??

Yeah deffo 1:00pm. Congrats you made the list! :clap:

kins: check   8)
Lowmk1: check  8)  
paul_c: check  8)
m6m62: check   8)
mk1gti1600:check  8)
dano: maybe if the streets off blackburn behave   :pray:
walt: check  8)  
superworm: check in an elf (no mk1 points there!) :?   
Dj_ev: check   8)
Steve_Mathews: mk1 polo…. does not count but welcome…..(can we have 1/2 for a mk1 polo?)   :?
tomhudd: check  8)  

Well if every one is true to their word thats 8 and we take the title as champions!

More mk1's wellcome though…. lets set a record that will take some beating! :mrgreen:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
8 and a half surely - lol

Back to the top
Good effort monkeys, but whatever you do at this meet i will beat at our 5th meet,

just stick to dog racing and Pigeons,

Rajan im not happy :twisted:  :evil:

Darren  :mrgreen:

:cheer: SWMASSIVE WILL ALWAYS RULE :cheer:

Back to the top

Daisy said

Good effort monkeys, but whatever you do at this meet i will beat at our 5th meet,

just stick to dog racing and Pigeons,

Rajan im not happy :twisted:  :evil:

Darren  :mrgreen:

:cheer: SWMASSIVE WILL ALWAYS RULE :cheer:

See well you say that but…………….

North West Massive are the best and Rajan/ every one else knows it!

North west massive are the daddies…..

If you beat this meet /I'll be impressed…..till then read it and weep cos we're gonna whoop your ass!

Back to the top
Is Steve really travelling to the meet from Newcastle?! That doesn't really give me an excuse for not going does it…so it's the Wiggin Tree pub on Parbold Hill…I'll try!  :wink:

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Is Steve really travelling to the meet from Newcastle?! That doesn't really give me an excuse for not going does it…so it's the Wiggin Tree pub on Parbold Hill…I'll try!  :wink:

Yay Helen!

Yup Steve is cruising down to show us what looks like a very tastey mk1 polo.

Please, please try! You know you want to be on the list and part of the the winning team!

Big up the North!

1. You will be the first diesel mk1 to attend!
  2. You will be the first girl!

Diesel/Girl Power! 8)

Shall I put you you down on the list?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I'll confirm tonight! My Golf's a shed compared to all yours though, but should be gleaming by the next annual club meet - got 2 new panels to fit yet! If nothing else I can make up the numbers to whip SWM's arse!! I'll bring my camera!  :lol:

Back to the top
Diesel-Dubber PM sent!

We don't care on the condition of the cars….. infact tatty/much loved mk1's often get more attention at these meets than the concours cars.
I've not seen a diesel mk1 so I'll be having a good butchers. :lol:

It's always good to discuss work and restoration plans with fellow mk1'ers. Think of all the free advice available on tap!

Think of all them lot down south as we wipe the grins off their smug little faces! Can't wait! :mrgreen:

kins: check 8)   
Lowmk1: check  8)
paul_c: check  8)
m6m62: check  8)
mk1gti1600:check  8)
dano: maybe if the streets off blackburn behave  :?  
walt: check  8)  
superworm: check in an elf (no mk1 points there!)  :)  
Dj_ev: check  8)  
Steve_Mathews: mk1 polo…. does not count but welcome…..(can we have 1/2 for a mk1 polo?)  :D  
tomhudd: check  8)  
Diesel_dubber: :dontknow:   :dontknow:

Back to the top

A chick!

A chick you say! Tight T shirts everyone! That includes you mystery chick!… 8O  Wahooooo!

Back to the top
North West Massive are the best and Rajan/ every one else knows it!

Hey, I'm not favouring anyone! I'm from the north, but now living in the south so I don't care  :lol:

I can be bribed to either, I have no shame  :lol:  Let's start the bidding at a crate of beer!

Banner

Back to the top
I retract my last statement.  There could be a chance of ladies at the northern meet. Oh and Walt in a tight T shirt!  :lol:

Any advance on this Daisy?

Banner

Back to the top

Re: A chick!

walt said

A chick you say! Tight T shirts everyone! That includes you mystery chick!… 8O  Wahooooo!

Diesel-dubber don't let this wazzack put you off attending. He thinks he is the Fonz with women…. but really all he's got going for him is his car. :lol:

Only joking walt ol' buddy ol' pal of mine…..but be nice to Diesel-dubber don't scare her away with your forwardness! :lol:

Back to the top

Scare Dieseldubber....Me?

Don't worry Kins I won't scare deiseldubber at all! I promise! I won't even touch her…..Hows that! Nor will I undress her with my eyes, or any other part of my body for that matter! She doesn't even have to enter the who's got the firmest bottom competition!  8O

Back to the top

dubboy said

I retract my last statement.  There could be a chance of ladies at the northern meet. Oh and Walt in a tight T shirt!  :lol:

Any advance on this Daisy?

Come on Rajan born a northerner always a northerner! Support your end.
Help us hit double figures.

If your up this way it would be rude not to come by and say hello to your fellow mk1 buddies. :D

Daisy got nothing to bid…. he knows nothing comes close to the pride of the north.

Back to the top

Re: Scare Dieseldubber....Me?

walt said

Don't worry Kins I won't scare deiseldubber at all! I promise! I won't even touch her…..Hows that! Nor will I undress her with my eyes, or any other part of my body for that matter! She doesn't even have to enter the who's got the firmest bottom competition!  8O

I've always wondered why we've not had any lady mk1 owners at our meets….. now I know! :lol:

Back to the top

NWM5

Why's that then? do you think they really do want touching and squeezing and cuddling and stuff?  8O
There are too many online users to list.