Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

thts the problem i never know when i'll be free or not till a couple of days before, i work for an agency u see and they could just ring me up when ever asking me to work :/

Back to the top

Notts Meet

Just bagged myself another MK1 GTI that's off to the bodyshop in the next week or so for some new sill, arches and a bit of paint… If there's one towards the back end of September i'd be coming along.

1985 GL Cabriolet - Long Gone
Several GTI Tintops - Long Gone
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian 2013 - Daily Workhorse

Back to the top
Hi ridders,

Well nice to hear we have another Mk1 in our collection! So do you have any pics for us to see this new member to our family?  Im just sorting out our regional banner for nottingham i hope you like it when we bring it along to our next meet.

The dates will soon be put up on a new forum chat and i will be emailing everyone too

Mark

Back to the top

Meet

Hi Mark,

Not really got any decent pics as its a bit rough around the edges at the minute. Its a Lhasa Green 1.6 GTI. Its got a steel factory sunroof and green tints all round. Its standard for now right down to the 13" rims!! The only plans after the bodywork will be some new rims and a 40mm suspension drop.

What are you running and where abouts in Notts are you? I'm in Toton.

Martin

Back to the top
i still havent got the one you sold me working yet martin  :banghead:

back to the garage again soon though so fingers crossed

Back to the top

MK1

Genuinely gutted to hear that Jamie… been away from the Mk1's for a few months due to having to change jobs. The cabby was fine during my ownership however as it was my weekend car it never got much use. What problems are you having? mechanical or electrical?
Martin

Back to the top
iam have electrical problem if you can help lol

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

Help

Electrics aren't really my thing but a good pal of mine who i work with is an ex-mechanic and usually sorts most thinks out for me!! Let me know whats up and i'll see what he says. My new mk1 is a 1.6 gti tintop and seems to run spot on and goes better than any standard 1.8 gti that i've previously had. Going in to the bodyshop next week all being well for a make over LOL then an MOT then some driving.

Back to the top
Any date put forward for the next meet?

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
enjoyed the last meet i went to mark pm me dates for the next few meets and ill probably turn up btw heres my contribution to the pics

carl i think doing the YMCA lol

Back to the top
You go Carl, now how does it go again…………………..YMCA lol  New date COMING VERY SOON LOOK OUT FOR NEW FORUM POST

Mark :-)))

Back to the top
im hoping to get to your nex meet mate, hopefully i wont be working this time

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Im just about to put the details up fella and i have you on my mailing list to email out lol sad i know but someone has to be organised here!

All i know is that it will be in Newark and it will be a SPECIAL one as a few of the lads are putting their cars away for the winter! Lets hope u make this one mate as it will be a good one  :-)

Mark

Back to the top
ill do my best mate, nice to see someone is organised, fingers crossed as i do want to meet up

chris n helen

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
well if not mate then we will have lots more to come this one is just for them that are locking their cars away for the winter lol wish i had a spare one!! Well newark isnt too far for you and we would all like to have you there and our Helen lol

Mark

Back to the top
Gutted... Newark is a little too far for me... Hope it comes back to Castle Marina at some point...

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
just a quick invite to todays derbyshire meet, cromford meadows near matlock bath   12.30 today ….make most of sunshine while it's here ……

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
what date is this one mark, so i can book it in il still be runnig the leon. not touched mk1 as doing kitchen.  also lost andys number.
stu

Back to the top
Stu you get worse mate lol Kitchen bugger the kitchen get the car on the road for the next meet……

This meet we are hoping to do the drive thru challenge at newark so we need at least 13 cars to be the holders of the title and the dead line is oct!!

I have text Carl and asked what date, as we are meting up at his POSH work place!!

Will let you kno fella………………….hows little dub?

Back to the top
i know but i gotta keep her sweet for when i m spending lots on the golf. lol little dub is fine.
too much work to get it on road for then!! now winter is on its way dark nights and no garage to do it in, i dont think it will be on road till 2011 lol
There are too many online users to list.