Skip navigation

Mars red Series 1 Mk1 golf Driver G60

Back to the top

golf1980's 1980 golf driver G60

looking good rich hope you get the engine sorted  :thumbs:

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top
Don't apologise for posting pics of ya pride and joy mate, it's a fantastic car and you should show it off. It's very inspiring to see what can be done with a bit of love and tlc. Keep the pics coming:thumbs:Andy:cool:

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

Don't apologise for posting pics of ya pride and joy mate, it's a fantastic car and you should show it off. It's very inspiring to see what can be done with a bit of love and tlc. Keep the pics coming:thumbs:Andy:cool:

X2

Back to the top

smudger said

Don't be sorry mate, it's an awesome car. Hats off to you :)

RoadBoss said

Looks great!

Melteddrummer said

watson said

Melteddrummer said

X2
thanks guys :Di sometimes feel bad. not anymore though! :D

paul_h said

looking good rich hope you get the engine sorted  :thumbs:
thanks Paul. thats the plan. i bought these :D;

schrick 268/276 cam and lightweight vernier pulley, double platinum spark plugs and a 65mm supercharger pulley.
should go very well with these fitted and a proper maping session. i'll know the bhp for the first time :)hopfully shold get 200bhp? that would do me.
i'm not bothered about getting massive power out of it. as long as it is drivable really.
i think i am getting old. i really want to raise it up and put my steels on it. nice little sleeper ;)

Back to the top
 :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Amazing. Keep the pics coming.

Back to the top
nice one rich hopefully sort your problem :)

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top
well the car got picked up last week by james at dubforce tuning. hope to pick it up next weekend but who knows? i miss it already :(

:wub:

Back to the top
Damn that sucks.

Back to the top

watson said

Melteddrummer said

X2

X3

get all the pics posted. pics are what makes a thread! :thumbs:

Back to the top
I'm sure all will be well with it mate. :)

Back to the top

browner01 said

watson said

Melteddrummer said

X2

X3

get all the pics posted. pics are what makes a thread! :thumbs:

righty dokey skip. you asked for it! haha
i did say on the first post that this isnt really a build thread. just loads of pics i have taken over the years :D
this is probably about 1/5th of all my pics
 some will be be reposts. sorry.

the famous frankie

thats it for now. i'll post more when i change something else :D

thanks for looking!

Back to the top
Love the fact you seem to use your MK1 in all weathers and it sees the road and is still an awesome show car.

Congrats mate. She's an awesome MK1.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
wow wow wow wow wow!!! SO NICE!!!!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Totally agree with Andy, I'd be scared to mine out when it snows, or even rains, for that matter. She's a beauty mate, can't beleive it's the same car on some of the pics.

Back to the top
Thanks guys. It certainly has changed a lot over the years. It does get used too. That's what cars are for if you ask me.

Well it has been away at the tuners for nearly a month but it feels like forever! How I got through 18 months without it when it was getting the engine conversion I don't know! All these pics make me miss it so much. I've had a lot of fun in this old car. I learned to drive in it. Been on holiday in it. Been the designated driver for my mates in it. Took my gf on our first date in it. Went to my first car show in it. Won my first trophy with it. Now I miss it. Can't wait to get it back. Next summer is going to be awesome!.

Back to the top
Really missing this now. Hopefully should get it back soon.

Back to the top

golf1980 said

Really missing this now. Hopefully should get it back soon.

When is she due back mate?

Back to the top
Well a few weeks ago. The chap was aiming to have it done for this weekend so I could have gone to the filming meet today. Shame as I live so close! So now im hoping to get it back in 2 weeks. I'll have to run the charger in for a couple of hundred miles again as I have had it ported out even more :D .

Back to the top
:wub:

Back to the top

golf1980 said

I'll have to run the charger in for a couple of hundred miles again as I have had it ported out even more :D .

just a few hours worth of driving then !
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.