Skip navigation

Newbie from kent

Back to the top
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi just introducing my self to the club/forum , I'm Ricky from kent and have just got my self a 1981 gti project that has been sat in a garage for about 9 yrs.
its in a bit of a mess with usual corrosion and a running fault but hope to have it restored within a few years.
im sure I will be after some advise on the way which will be much appreciated!
Cheers…

Back to the top
Welcome  to the forum, nice to see another one being saved,  feel free to post up your questions lots of people have been through what you are doing. Plus if you scroll to the bottom of the forum pages, where it goes black (well it does on my iPad) you will see Google search which will search all our forum for you if you want to see any particular topics.

Plus don't forget, if you want yo become a paid member you get access to lots of discounts from our supporters - got a feeling you might be after a part or two…

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Cheers Richard, I've just got the membership which would have been well handy as I spent a fortune with vw heritage over the last couple of weeks!!!

Back to the top

Newbie from kent

Welcome aboard,

Looks like your going to be busy.
As Richard says it is nice to see another saved.
It's worth starting a build thread too once you're up and running.
Good luck with it and hopefully not as bad as it seems.

Cheers

Chortle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Welcome ,James and me are in Kent too and we have just broken a 16v Cabriolet lots has already gone but we still have a garage full in Ashford if you need anything? Damn sight cheaper than VW heritage LOL  :lol:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Cool mate will keep that in mind!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.