Skip navigation

another newbie from way far east coast =)

Back to the top

another newbie from way far east coast =)

Yomp put your car on the cool wall looked brilliant mate

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Yomp put your car on the cool wall looked brilliant mate

i will when she's finish mate :wink:.

about 2 / 3 days ago, i had to dismantle the engine again coz it's sounds funny, and want to find out wat the problem is, i have 1 cylinder dead..only 3 of them working :cry: , so the engine should have another work and inspection , but with new parts,
it's gonna be a while i think, i should save some money to buy those parts, coz they were not cheap.. :cry:

wanna buy me some new wossner pistons, connecting rods, i've already buy my self a 1,8L crankshaft on Ebay the other day (don't know will it work or not, since my car is only 1.6L, i hope it work,coz i've done that to my old BMW.. :lol: and it works i put 3,5L crankshaft into 3,0L engine ) :lol: ,
some new sport valve springs, coz now she running on 290, and new sport flywheels and sport clutch..

i hope this year, she will be finish… :wink:

Back to the top
since i cant find the rear parcel shelf in here and theres no way to sent it from UK,due its fragile materials
one thing dat i could do, i'll design my self a new one, using cardboard and fiber, there will be a first aid kit box in it! 8)
i'll post the pic in 4 days..hope it works  :lol: (fingercrossed) :P

Back to the top
hi all,
been off so long from this forum…then i realized that my membership is already expired..must make new one.. :P
i dont have any huge progress on Alice yet, coz my day job really has taken quite lot of ma time..but i've managed to buy her a new tire set so i could put the RM on her..
so here's some of her pics while enjoying her sun bath.. :P

Back to the top
Very nice Shane, Was wondering where did you disappear :D

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Very nice Shane, Was wondering where did you disappear :D

hi mate!!!! :D  
i get strapped in my working chair working like a zombie.. :lol:   :lol: been very busy, happy new year btw! 8)

Back to the top
Wish you the same mate

Good to see you back….

Hope the strapping at the work chair has paid off well :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Hey Shane, was only thinking about you the other day and how quiet you'd been!

How's it all going??

Back to the top

Dano said

Hey Shane, was only thinking about you the other day and how quiet you'd been!

How's it all going??

Hi Dan.. :D

yeah been off lately because i was focusing on lots of my boring day jobs.. :(, and i took a part in some sort of competition that held by ATS,
they wanted to make a comeback from their late 60' models (ATS 2500 gt sport coupe) i don't know if you knew about the car, coz i didn't have a clue at all at the time LOL..
couldn't spare my time even for a minute for alice, but i do correspond with our golfGod rubjohny via PM
askin golf datas due the modification i had on alice  :D

hey i could share some of my works on ATS and if ja like it you can help me by vote it (but if you don't like it you can vote someone else work..LOL) :
here's the link : http://www.unicoesemplare.it/progetto.asp?msg=Grazie

and this is the original car:

and this is my first interpretation of the car, i wanted to push the car's design direction into somewhere future, but then,
they emailed me that there were some sort of criterias that i should follow such as, we are prohibited to design our own head lamp or rear lamp, we should took it from other car/aftermarket lamp and compose it onto our design..and the style should refer to the old one.. :( thus, there's no point making new one  :D

after they told me dat, i had to change the direction into this:

and then i wasn't satisfied for the 2nd result end so, i made another design..and they kinda like it, because not long after i have submitted this 3rd design, i got and email from them
saying dat i should explore this specific direction:

Back to the top

Results?

Hey Shane

I just caught up with your project and also the ATS car. When I went to vote it was too late. They say the results are today. Wishing you all good luck. AJ 8)

Back to the top

Re: Results?

sprintexec said

Hey Shane

I just caught up with your project and also the ATS car. When I went to vote it was too late. They say the results are today. Wishing you all good luck. AJ 8)

thanx for the huge favor mate, yes, i made it ,as their 3 finalists .. :D now i just have to wait for the result..

Back to the top

Back to the top

Dano said

Looks good!

thx Dan..wish me luck!!,

and this is my silhouette research :

Back to the top
engine finally fitted guys.. :lol: but she aint working yet.. :P still have to sort the brake , oil, and fuel lines..

Back to the top
Looking brilliant fella well done :D  :D

Back to the top

Robbo said

Looking brilliant fella well done :D  :D

thx mate.. :D

Back to the top
Hey Shane…. Hope all is well mate…..

Long time….

With regards to the the ATS i liked your 1st design mate the Black and white colour….

Can you show us a bit more on that ???

Cheers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
yes i'm well allan a..thx for asking, hope the same goes by you too,
about the design, you meant the silhouette one?

Back to the top
Yes i meant the 2500 Sports Coupe....

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
:lol: oh hold on then mate, i swear i put the file somewhere, but i just can find it yet in this computer, must be in my other computer, in ma office, i'll post it when i found it.. 8)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.