Skip navigation

VWfestival Harewood house leeds August 15th/17th

Back to the top

club stand

I just went onto the www.vwfestival.co.uk  and sent internal message through contact us

Back to the top

Micky22 said

Hey guys,

Need your help!

Im the guy with the purple cabby who was parked on the club stand on Saturday at the VW Festival. I saw Eddiebear sat with a guy at the auto jumble when I bought some rear light clusters. I believe the owner of the jumble stand is on the forum but dont know his name?
Anyway, I've ended up with two left rear lights!! Can anyone send me his details so I can organise getting this sorted out?
I think he was down at the AGM selling parts as well?

Many thanks in advance!

Mike

Hey guys,

If anyone knows who the guy is on here that was doing the auto jumble (blue barrels with lights in, blue cabriolet hood for sale) it would be much appreciated, as I really need to get in touch with him ASAP.

Cheers!

Mike

Back to the top
Hi everyone can anyone let me and hubby know when the meet is in October and where is it actually at…?…hubby thinks it is in Wales somewhere but we not sure.  We did speak to Ade (Lhasadreams) and his lovely wife Sharon (his boss), and Martin (eddiebear) about it when we met at the Cheshire meet in Knutsford. Many thanks. Anita and  Rob

Back to the top

RE: New VW Festival contact form - General / Feedback
Shane Beardsley

Hi Robbie,

Thank you for your feedback.

It does seem to be a recurring problem that year after year we think we have addressed! Each and every year we ramp up the security more and more but it is just a case of they can't literally be everywhere.  If I told you how much we spent on security this year it would make your toes curl!

We actually had a couple of complaints from people in the family camping about the noise of all the security buggies through the night!…perhaps we should concentrate less on that camp site as they seemed to have it sorted and divert more of our attention to main camping.

The problem is legally we can't safely eject people from the site during the night if they have been drinking.  We can the following morning, but just not in the night.

All I can say is that it is on our list to address again next year and we have some more ideas of how we can tackle this problem!  

Thank you again for the feedback!

Cheers

Shane

Back to the top
my reply from vwfestival above

Back to the top
Haha that's very similar to the reply I have just got. 

Back to the top
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback.

It does seem to be a recurring problem that year after year we think we have addressed! Each and every year we ramp up the security more and more but it is just a case of they can't literally be everywhere.  If I told you how much we spent on security this year it would make your toes curl!

We actually had a couple of complaints from people in the family camping about the noise of all the security buggies through the night!…perhaps we should concentrate less on that camp site as they seemed to have it sorted and divert more of our attention to main camping.

All I can say is that it is on our list to address again next year! 

Thank you again for the feedback!

Cheers

Shane

From: no-reply@vwfestival.co.uk [mailto:no-reply@vwfestival.co.uk] 
Sent: 19 August 2014 13:40
To: Shane Beardsley
Subject: New VW Festival contact form - General / Feedback

You have recived a new Contact Form from VW Festival website
The form was received at: Tuesday 19th of August 2014 12:40:11 PM

Back to the top
parrot fashion lol

Back to the top
Haha I recon they must have had a few very similar emails regarding the knackers, I know who the man culprits were and I know they were NOT ejected the next day. What a load of bull**** haha

Back to the top
maybe we gotta do the work for them and give them the car reg so they not allowed in next year doubt that will happen  :(

Back to the top
Haha the joys Instagram one of the problem cars was TEX 380K haha. 

Back to the top
He,he 
Kris, I'm not sure if he's one of the 'clique' people so Nowt would be said 

Back to the top
that's the trouble we don't know how they are connected lol

Back to the top
He was close to being connected to the back of my hand! Haha. It was just over to top how him and atleast two others were going on. 

Back to the top

Micky22 said

Micky22 said

Hey guys,

Need your help!

Im the guy with the purple cabby who was parked on the club stand on Saturday at the VW Festival. I saw Eddiebear sat with a guy at the auto jumble when I bought some rear light clusters. I believe the owner of the jumble stand is on the forum but dont know his name?
Anyway, I've ended up with two left rear lights!! Can anyone send me his details so I can organise getting this sorted out?
I think he was down at the AGM selling parts as well?

Many thanks in advance!

Mike

Hey guys,

If anyone knows who the guy is on here that was doing the auto jumble (blue barrels with lights in, blue cabriolet hood for sale) it would be much appreciated, as I really need to get in touch with him ASAP.

Cheers!

Mike

The guy you want  is  Golf Bitz sorry it took so long to get back to you as my PC has been down.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Its abit late but a big thankyou to all who were on the club stand thanks guys :thumbs:  :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Its abit late but a big thankyou to all who were on the club stand thanks guys :thumbs:  :thumbs:

It was a good turn out, looking forward to next year

Back to the top

Back to the top
very nice it was a great weekend even with the rain
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.