Skip navigation

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Back to the top

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Hey A5OPY ,LOL  :lol: I like ur little cat picky.

Back to the top
well, last year was good but this year WAS A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!

well done to everyone that came! truly a great bunch, from regulars like Gammy, Andy and the like, through to first timers like Dave and Ginner!

We really did deserve that award!

Thanks to Gammy for organising to his usual great standard

to Bert for bringing and Daz for sorting out the BBQ, would have spent a fortune on food at the show if it wasnt for you guys!

to Andy for making me pi$$ myself laughin! when Bouchay was eating that sausage "its like watch i dog do a $hit in reverse!!!" LMAO!

It was great to meet everyone I haven't met before too, hope we all made you newbs feel welcome!

Ill upload my pics today hopefully. Get well soon Hazel! oh and Daz, that Burner has a lot to answer for, i think you should call it Christine!

I BLOODY LOVE THIS CLUB!!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Hey brucieboy , at sum point soon cud ya show me how to get me a funny picky (bit like urs ,A5OPYs)and upload fotos ? I've still a lot to learn on me computer :lol:

Back to the top
Great show, club record for mk1's at a show and cracking people, to read more go to the Photos review section, or click link below to go straight there, cheers

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=610208#610208

Thread locked
There are too many online users to list.