Skip navigation

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Back to the top

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but how about a mk1oc flag to fly at shows  :D

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top

bouchay said

Did anyone ever get round to making a downloadable A4 sheet with the club logo on to go in the front of a binder?

I've been wanting an A4 ring binder for a while now to put all history and important Mk1 related docs in.

And I've been on the look out for a suitable folder, with pockets in front for business cards etc, but no success yet.

let me see what i can sort out :)

Banner

Back to the top
what about rear seat covers? i already have ones for the front but i chuck stuff in the back all the time and rear seat covers would help protect them and would be marvelous for people who have dogs/dirty kids and stuff.

numberplate surround thingys. like dealership ones but with our club name and website or something?

plastic battery covers?

a driving cd with everyone from the mk1 golf owners club's favourite driving tunes on it? we could all vote for our favourite and the 15 most popular songs get put on it or something? i'd like to listen to music that you guys vote for. espesially if i'm in the mk1.

aprons with logo for the kitchen or bbq in the summer? i'd probably cook more if i had a cool apron. that would also make my gf happy.

socks?

i love the spaghetti idea. shapped spaghetti just tastes better. if they were mk1 shapes i could make engine noises as i ate them and pretend i'm parking in a garage.

golf balls?

floor mats for the footwells?

tyre depth guages? this could be on the corner of the membership card?

Back to the top

89clipper said

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but how about a mk1oc flag to fly at shows  :D

yea thats a good idea kinda like the england ones you get to wnd up in the window when theres a world cup??

what about a hoody with a zip down the front and the mk1 oc logo done in embroidery, like on the polo shirts

also what about a owners club chefs hat for who evers cooking at shows :D, heres Ginner modelling the prototype:

the only other thing is a set of owners club show plates for when we do a club display, or i suppose people could get these made themselves  :dontknow:

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Know anyone putting their car on SORN this month…?

Car Covers, import form India etc, brand, sell. Easy.

Just a thought!

T  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
mk1 golf folder for university? maybe some pens

Back to the top
pens are already availble in the shop :)

Banner

Back to the top

merchandise

Would love another run or the hoodies as winter is hear and what about a run of beeny hats with logo on ideal stocking filler and keep the noggin warm  

If there is not going to be a run of hoodies would it be possible to pay extra for a run of two for my self?

Thanks woody

Yorkshire Region Host
Woody
Mark Wood

Not Just a car its  life style Thing

Back to the top

Re: merchandise

coos2 said

Would love another run or the hoodies as winter is hear and what about a run of beeny hats with logo on ideal stocking filler and keep the noggin warm  

If there is not going to be a run of hoodies would it be possible to pay extra for a run of two for my self?

Thanks woody

I organise these mate and was actually thinking about getting one printed for myself for a change. If you want I can get one for you too. Just drop me a PM.

Cheers

T

Back to the top
there will be another run before xmas, and have got a beenie hat coming sometime this week :)

currently doing some fleeces if these are of interest, have a look in at the thread in general chat

Banner

Back to the top

golf1980 said

car cover is a good idea

I'm currently using a huge MK5 Golf GTI flag over mine so I'd be interested. We'll have to wait and see.

T :|

Back to the top
I would be interested in a car cover.

Would have to be really good quality tho, the cheap ones will end up marking the paint.

Back to the top

jellybelly said

there will be another run before xmas, and have got a beenie hat coming sometime this week :)

currently doing some fleeces if these are of interest, have a look in at the thread in general chat

Like the sound of a beanie for my bald head!!

Back to the top
yea been looking into covers myself and some forums hate them with a passion as they can cause lots of paint trouble either indoors or outdoors

i have been looking today at things like that and it's a mine field

but i shall keep looking

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah thats right jb.

You need to spend big bucks on a good cover.

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

Yeah thats right jb.

You need to spend big bucks on a good cover.

You'll be amazed what you can find if you look a little further afield mate. Stuff in India is very cheap and some of it brilliant quality.

It's like bikes, they're all made in India and Pakistan for pennies. If we use our imagination we can get good quality, branded and affordable.

Might just get one and brand it up for myself.

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Yeah I know what you mean Tian.

The thing is, how cheap is cheap?

For example the halfords ones for around £60 are rubbish.

The quality of the inside just isnt there.

Its just not soft enough to be sitting in paintwork in my opinion.

Especially if its slightly moving in wind ect.

Back to the top
that right T we could get some from aboard but we have next to no buying power. we would only want small numbers less than 100 most likely

but i am looking into it so leave it with me

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

that right T we could get some from aboard but we have next to no buying power. we would only want small numbers less than 100 most likely

but i am looking into it so leave it with me

Not from my research matey but I'll leave you to look at it.

T :D
There are too many online users to list.