Skip navigation

Your moment of fame...

Back to the top

Your moment of fame...

xxchrissixx said

This may sound bad but most of the people i have "been with" lol :wink: have been between 21 and 36  :P

more experiance haha!!! :wink:
xxx

8O  this forum should be changed for over 18's!

Regards, Andrew

Back to the top
I put it as nice as i could by saying been with ha ha i could have said something else and u know that mr!!! so hush lol :P  :lol:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Blimey and I did actually split from the Girlfriend on Tuesday… If only I was 24 again…. :wink:  :oops:

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
At least you had one you bloody show off!  :(

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  She was as cold as a penguins pants and did not like VWs at all.. thought Mk1 was old and rubbish and Rallye was to loud and sounded like it was breaking down.. I stuck her because she had a great accent (Russian) looked ace and liked my Audi quattro.. but not really that much fun

Back to the top
:tlc:  :lol:

Back to the top

walt said

At least you had one you bloody show off!  :(
:tlc: poor walt, I thought the girls would have been like a magnet to a cabby - I mean it IS a girls car :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
flmao its like the two ronnies....

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
:lol:  Oh yes… and its goodnight from me…

Back to the top
And it's goodbye world from me! I just can't take any more! I'm off to get very drunk now and wallow in self pitty! And should I top myself after the heartless humiliation you lot have just put me through, then I am leaving my cabriolet to Kins and he can continue my work!  :cry:

Back to the top
:lol: …….And its good night from him :wink:
Now we're showing our age 8O
I did love that show especially the phantom rapsberry blower :lol:

Back to the top
theres a rerun on at the mo just cant remember when or which channel just caught the tail end the other night on freeview somewhere, me memorys not quite it used to be you know, particularly short term
uuuum have we just ruined a really good thread or does everyone like the two ronnies :lol:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
I think since Ronnie Barker died its become bad form to dislike the two ronnies?

Back to the top
yeah fashion eh,the late eighties stuff got a bit poor but in the early days they were ok, werent they, well i liked them. or am i thinking about morecambe and wise?

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
M&W were funny too.. but I only really got the christmas reruns…

Back to the top
hey up chrissi! another gal, i dont feel so alone anymore!!
all these lovely cars..being shown think i should show little red..he beats all of them hahaha
  8O  (all that matters is that i love him!!)

Back to the top
Chrissi, you only just joined and I'm sure you're getting up there with kins and co in your number of posts. You're young and attractive so shouldn't you be out there living it up rather than chatting with old gits (and I'm one of them :cry: ) on here?? :dontknow:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
meet jo

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Some of the kids :D

Back to the top
Stevegant - were you in Bournemouth today (saturday)?  Saw a green cabby looking just like yours around the uni area?

Kins - Looking good with the ronal turbos, definitely going to put mine on my black mk1, sorry if you think im copying!

Everyone else - looking good, looking forward to seeing them all in the flesh (metal) at gaydon in august.

P.S Will post pics of mine soon.

Ant
There are too many online users to list.