Skip navigation

World cup predictions!!

Back to the top

World cup predictions!!

Quite happy at a fiver entrance for it but happy to go with the flow. Those organising work one want £1 a week  8O They can foxtrot-oscar with that idea  :wink: Might as well just flush 2 x £20 notes down the bog  :lol: :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
We done works one which was £20… we ended up with about 40 people.. had monthly prizes (keeps it interesting) of 1st, 2nd and 3rd and if you won one it was about £30.  The rest was on the overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.  

With this one though I think £5 for the whole season would be more than enough… if there are enough of us we can also do 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Back to the top
Should I start the Fantasy Football League 2010 - 2011 thread Spud???  :wink:

Whip up a frenzy n all that  :lol:

Will start it with a vote regarding 'to pay or not to pay? That IS the question'  :roll:

Chris

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Yes ma-man…. go for it!!!!  Let the games begin  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
we're getting far too organized for my liking here! world cups not even finished yet and we're talking about next season!! haha

Back to the top

Sedge said

we're getting far too organized for my liking here! world cups not even finished yet and we're talking about next season!! haha

That's cuz England got dumped out bud lol.  Arsenal for the title next season!!!  I wish  :roll:

Back to the top
thts true not much else to look forward to now is there till middle of august haha

Back to the top

Sedge said

thts true not much else to look forward to now is there till middle of august haha

Yes there is… your two tone project I just read about… that's gunna be so different mate… the idea looks awesome bud!!!

Back to the top
Damn-it… mixermans project… I was replying to two posts at once and had a brain-fart lol… sedge check out mixermans project bud… you like the colours?  That's gunna be awesome!!!

Whose your vote for top five in the prem next season people?  Mine is:-

1. Chelsea
2. Man United
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Man City

Where's Liverpool Kav  :lol:

Back to the top
haha i was slightly confused by tht first post spud! yeah i'll have a look then :) i'm doing a few little bits on my golf over summer but limited funds means limited ambitions :(

Back to the top

Sedge said

haha i was slightly confused by tht first post spud! yeah i'll have a look then :) i'm doing a few little bits on my golf over summer but limited funds means limited ambitions :(

What you got planned bud?

Back to the top
well wheels are off at the mo, sanding them down is breaking me tho haha then gonna be painted, spokes the colour of my car and the dishes a different colour not quite sure yet. Got a audi quattro interior half in my car! well the fronts in but the back bench is going to be a joy because im not actually sure if its too wide! haha

Would love a respray but at 19 about to go off to uni i cant see that happening anytime in the next 3 years! lol and just see what bits come up for the right price and try to look after it really!

I no what u mean about mixermans tho that will look awesome when its done!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

End of the M62 near a big river, durrr!!!!! Easily found on Google maps :lol:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Spudfingers said

End of the M62 near a big river, durrr!!!!! Easily found on Google maps :lol:

:mrgreen: …. what's your top 5 for next season bud?

Sedge - Quattro seats into a mk1!?!?!?  Has that been done before?  I take it the wheels are spokes which is why its killing you lol ?

Back to the top
Not going to show my hand on that one until I know the comings and goings at Anfield!!!! Would be silly to do otherwise :roll: Don't think City'll be in the top 4 tho :eek:

Back to the top
its the older 80's/90's style quattro seats, got to admit tho i cheated a bit as I brought them off a guy tht had them in a mk2 golf so already half way there. the fronts are in properly and im loving them just the back bench needs some mounting holes drilled and like i say not entirely sure if they're actually going to fit yet haha

They're just compomotive 5 spokes so not even like they're bbs's or anything! i think i'm just being lazy to be fair, electric sander and drill bits are coming out soon tho cuz i'm borrowing a few tools off a mate.

I feel ive gone a bit off topic here with this lol so when i get a bit further into it i'll start a readers ride thread, its all very slow progress tho! haha

Back to the top
Fantasy Footy thread started in GC with vote regarding entrance fee  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.