Skip navigation

TT2011

Back to the top

TT2011

has anyone been watching the TT races this?

Ive loved every minute of it again this year, a few miss haps but some bloody good racing, the senior race was great, scary in places

roll on 2012

chris  :D  :D  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
The TT rocks not been for a few years but deff going next year and will be staying at Port Erin  :D  :D The wife never really enjoyed it when we came off at the
Fairy bridge :redfaced:  roll on 2012 :D

Back to the top
watch it on and off, scary stuff especially when they get some handle bar wobble at stupid speeds. amazing to watch

82 Golf Gti. The snail project (abf turbo one day)

Saab 93 diesel daily

Back to the top
I've seen quite a lot of it on ITV4 (congratulations to them for the coverage) - this type of racing is incredible.
Some exceptional guys as well and what amazes me is the way the top men come over as so ordinary and modest.
Also, has anyone seen the film TT3D? I thought it was excellent and I believe they restricted the on-bike sequences because the speed of them makes audiences ill.
See it if you get a chance but it might be heading for DVD now.

Back to the top
hoping to find a copy for the shop, we got 3d tvs on demo and that would be awesome to watch

Guy Martin who finished 3rd in all is a great guy and very down to earth, wish they were all like those guys

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Just got back myself and already for next year now.Going to take the trial bikes in the van (so many green lanes) and makes it easier getting round to different sections of the course when the roads are shut.Being there and the atmoshere just blows you away.

Back to the top
Im looking to go next year its in my bucket list we are thinking of taking the campervan Mrs driving and me and my mate who has a fire blade riding there with me on my CBR600 cant wait.
its funny but last week i had to go to Liverpool to look at a job so instead of going in the van I went on the bike, on the M62 i met up with some bikers going to the TT and for a split second I thought "blow it I'm going to go with them" then reality kicked in and i went through the Mersey tunnel instead then home but next year will be a different story :wink:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Andy youll need to book early like now,even now is a struggle we had to keep looking for a cancellation for this year.

Back to the top
been every year for 15 years, except this year :( work related issues for a few of us (12 or us go every year) but were booked ready for next year :) and we take our trial bikes with us to and its great
 i was on the front of every show year before last when i had the TT logo shaved into the back of my head lol ..

Back to the top
I'll just leave this here…

Holy Sh**

Back to the top
Me and 6 mates went this year for this first time. Took over my CBR1000rr, had an absolutely awesome time. Lots of drinking, watching the races and getting on the roads. The mountain road was unbelievable…. not ofter do you get passed when you're doing over 130mph on a mountain!

We're looking into homestay for next year already, roll on 2012!

Back to the top
UniroyalGTI

We did homestay one year at Castle town was great all home comforts plus we could come & go as we wanted.

Back to the top
Yeah we camped this year which was good Robbo but i wouldn't fancy camping for 5 days if the weather wasn't good. Think we're looking at staying in Douglas in homestay just behind the paddock…. £30 a night and that includes food (although you have to cook it yourself)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.