Skip navigation

Non Members reply please

Back to the top

Non Members reply please

very new, not sure membership right for me as I don't do work on my car myself, so lots of the really useful stuff not relevant, and I guess I wouldn;t have much to offer at a meet.  I already get cheap insurance from Lancaster. Don't want to put my car on a podium (it's not really show material!)

A thought: it's really hard to follow such a long thread, and it must be really hard for the mods to evaluate the input. You could put a surveymonkey or similar online survey link up on the site, with questions based on learning from here. Bet you'd get a great response and it's really easy to analyse, feedback to everyone who took part and turn findings into action.

Final thought - I went to make a donation when I joined, found it hard to find out how, and when i did find a post about it, the link didn't work. I'd still like to make a donation - make that easier and more obvious is my suggestion - I'd like to give in return for the tips I've had so far.

Back to the top
the thread was just to get the general feeling of what people would expect and theres been some great feedback good and bad

as for donations try to pm 36thcrazyfist he i sure will be able to help you make your donation

as for meets you dont need to give any imput just show up and join no car is left out good or bad if its a mk1 then it can be on a club stand

Back to the top

Re: Non Members reply please

bens_cab said

Just for info what would make a registered user pay to become a full member ?

?15 membership a year and you get all kinds of discounts and use of the club buisness area, cars for sale area, you can also put your car on the club stands at shows

so what im after is to know what would make you pay your ?15 to become a member?

serious replys please :wink:
not to take slaver from you :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

bens_cab said

?15 membership a year and you get all kinds of discounts and use of the club buisness area, cars for sale area, you can also put your car on the club stands at shows

so what im after is to know what would make you pay your ?15 to become a member?

Sean's got a real bee in his bonnet at the moment hasnt he! you dont need to try and put bens_cab down at every opportunity. If dano is the man for the job he will win the vote, he doesn't need someone slagging his opponent off as it just reflects badly on him and his supporters.

The same goes for bens_cab supporters (who i have noticed are alot more vocal). Let peoples opinions do the voting.

If either contestant wants help im sure they'll ask someone to manage their campaign. So lets all just be friends and get back to the silly banter!  :D

Back to the top
well this page decides it.. i'm not going to join.. you guys are worse than edition..

Back to the top

addicted said

well this page decides it.. i'm not going to join.. you guys are worse than edition..

Not really. sometimes people get carried away or there is a clash of personalities but no worse than anywhere else on the internet.

Back to the top

addicted said

Many people have joined, but not posted. After all, the discount package is sufficient to make it a net gain, once you receive the 5% off insurance and the GSF discount too, now. So, would you join and not post on the forum/not visit shows/not want to be on a club stand/not read the technical info, or not join at all? The forum is only one part of what the club does.

Back to the top

paul_c said

The forum is only one part of what the club does.

Hear Hear! :clap:

Think sometimes people forget that the forum is pretty much just an added bonus to be used by members and non members alike.

Back to the top
but the forum is the clubs window to the world, look back through this thread and see the impression it gives to non members. Ben asked for members to NOT post on here, be they keep doing so, even after Ben reminded everyone that this thread was for NON members people have then started bitching and bickering and making posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic..

Ben wanted to know what would make us non members join… stopping bitching and thread hyjacking would be a good start, you don't seem very friendly to me…

Back to the top
i think the thread was hijacked by the members trying to help give awnsers to your questions ect

the question still remains what would make you join so far the membership discounts seem to be a good benefit

as for the bitching ect it happens every where just take it with a pinch of salt like me if people want to put you down on every thread you post in then they will eventualy give it up as a lost cause

the forum is a very handy tool for bringing people together but the club is bigger than just the forum

hence the reason i said about daves idea of a brochure for the members that dont use the forum ect this way they know whats happening where and when

Back to the top

bigdave said

SEAN1151 said

bens_cab said

Sean's got a real bee in his bonnet at the moment hasnt he! you dont need to try and put bens_cab down at every opportunity. If dano is the man for the job he will win the vote, he doesn't need someone slagging his opponent off as it just reflects badly on him and his supporters.

The same goes for bens_cab supporters (who i have noticed are alot more vocal). Let peoples opinions do the voting.

If either contestant wants help im sure they'll ask someone to manage their campaign. So lets all just be friends and get back to the silly banter!  :D

Would just like to add that has it crossed anyones mind that sean may have some jealousy issues or is it just deep set mental health that hasnt been addressed??!  Im sure if he searches hard enough or cares to PM me I can advise on some beneficial councilling.

Question from a newbie - Why would I join as from what |I can see there are some individuals who need to be dealt with, with regards to bullying! THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM AND NOT A PLAYGROUND
 :banghead:
Best of luck to both candidates

Back to the top
Never has a truer first post ever been written!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.