Skip navigation

Calendar 2012

Back to the top

Calendar 2012

Ginner said

So what was missing on the membership folders T ???
Dave can you report how many other complains you have received about the new membership folder because if they substandard its something we must look at.

They are vast improvement on any membership packs we have ever had before but thats just my opinion :wink:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I haven't made a complaint or said anything is missing.

Seriously, why is everything I write being jumped on by you guys?

T :?

Back to the top

Tian said

jellybelly said

proof arrived today :) just looking through it now

as to selling these at the NEC no sorry :(

What I'm saying is that unless you check proofs for a living then you're gonna miss something, just like it was missed on the membership folder.

T :)

I think they meant this bit Tian.

Back to the top
Like I say, I never said anything was missing nor have I made a complaint.

Again I was only offering help. What's a bloke supposed to do?

T :o

Back to the top
I see no problems with the folders nor did matt, and why it ended up in your recycle tian i'll never know but if you saw a problem then you could have saif something back in september when I sent it to you.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

I see no problems with the folders nor did matt, and why it ended up in your recycle tian i'll never know but if you saw a problem then you could have saif something back in september when I sent it to you.

You have a Private Message Dave.

T

Back to the top

Tian said

I think your quote about "putting it straight in the recycling" deserves being jumped on, out of order there mate…
imagine how you would feel if someone said the same about some of your efforts for the club. :naughty:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Tian said

I think your quote about "putting it straight in the recycling" deserves being jumped on, out of order there mate…
imagine how you would feel if someone said the same about some of your efforts for the club. :naughty:

This is the wrong place for this discussion. I've sent Dave a PM already. But just to set you straight, that was my effort mate.

T

Back to the top

october

way hay, i'm the 3rd car in on the october page.

top night out in blackpool  :D

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

Re: october

markoggy said

way hay, i'm the 3rd car in on the october page.

top night out in blackpool  :D

Well done back on track talking about the calendar.!

Make sure you get yourself one when they eventually go on sale mate.

T :)

Back to the top
Is there a rough date for when they will be ready?

Cant wait to get one (or 2) :-)

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

Is there a rough date for when they will be ready?

Cant wait to get one (or 2) :-)

I can't speak for Matt mate but from the day I sent the AW over it should be any day…

As I haven't seen the proof I just hope it's alright, you can stare all you like a t a screen but a proof isn't called the proof for nothing.

T :pray:

Back to the top
Im sure the art work will be spot on as usual but its at the printers where the problems can crop up.

The wait will soon be over and they will be hitting the mail boxes very soon im sure :D

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Im sure the art work will be spot on as usual but its at the printers where the problems can crop up.

The wait will soon be over and they will be hitting the mail boxes very soon im sure :D

I like the confidence.

I assume what with the Mark's brilliantly designed shop, Matt's ebay shop and the largest membership base ever, overseen by Dave, you'll be ordering more than the usual 100…?

T  :)

Back to the top

Tian said

A5OPY said

I like the confidence.

I assume what with the Mark's brilliantly designed shop, Matt's ebay shop and the largest membership base ever, overseen by Dave, you'll be ordering more than the usual 100…?

T  :)
yes it is hoped we do sell more than ever but in these times its hard to sell anything as cash does seem to be short, not sure we will be accepting payments in Euros at the moment :lol:

Back to the top
That's still good growth, from memory I only used to get 25-30 printed, all we could sell!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

That's still good growth, from memory I only used to get 25-30 printed, all we could sell!

That's true enough mate. Over the last few years I've spanked it in to shape but we're bigger than ever now and need to push on.

Don't forget this downturn started in 2008!

T :cry:

Back to the top
right just going to set the record straight here!

The calenders have been ordered and i have recieved a printed proof early this week.

this is being looked at by all the members of the committee this weekend and all peoples comments will be passed on to you Tian

Then i shall send you the proof to have a look over yourself with the comments.0 so if you could look over this it would be greatly appciated

Once this is done i shall give the printers the alterations and the green light to print

there will be limited numbers of the calenders avalible so please dont hang around once the sale adverts have gone up. these will only be avalible through our online shop

Banner

Back to the top
How many is 'limited' jb, or is it not decided yet?

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

How many is 'limited' jb, or is it not decided yet?

Fat Boy Slim has set his record straight without answering any of the questions. :)

No worries Matt, seriously though I think what people actually wanted to know was how many and when? No offense but I don't think anybody's bothered who looks at it before it heads off to the digital press so long as it's right.

Ta!

T :D
There are too many online users to list.