Skip navigation

OLD - Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria, 'SEASON 1 to 3' 2013-2016.

Back to the top

MK1's for sale in Austria.

I hold my hands up , must be the rose tinted glasses I've on this mornin well done the winners  only one thing for it  :ninja:
image.jpg
Cheer all ….

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
Great beer that!  :thumbs:

I'm having a beer right now thanks to Liverpool's big, big 3-1 win away to Chelsea!  :thumbs:
I'll bet there will be a lot of sore heads in Liverpool come tomorrow!  :lol:
We're up to 7th, so going in the right direction.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
golfman16 You made a genuine error! The results post show Rajans guess as £2899, I thought you were right too.

Looking at the table though it's someone else who picked £2899 - I'm guessing Si's late night and lack of sleep may have something to do with it!  :lol:

Congrats on the win Matt  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Well done to the winners. Was so close haha steady start to the season for me haha 

Back to the top

Guess the price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria 'Season 3' is underway!

Only 1200 off, been much worse

Well done boss man!

Banner

Back to the top
Well we all have bad hair days and take it from me for example today.
I went to my local hairdresser and no not in my Cabrio for my regular haircut and here's what happened!

DSC_0167.JPG

Now clearly the thing that cut my hair had been on the Halloween Schnapps already and misunderstood me when I said.
Can I have my normal haircut, which 15mm on top and 12mm on the sides but she reversed it.
So my head looks like a partly shaved toilet brush but the problem is I have no bloody idea who did it!  :banghead:

While I spend some time  :ocf_emoticons__withstupid:

DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG

Happy Halloween everyone and see you in the morning for the next match!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Morning all from a beautifully sunny Vienna on the 1st of November.
This is just to let you know the next car will be posted up around 10:00am your time, see you later!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Right then the ref looks around and blows his whistle to start the 2nd match of the season!  :thumbs:

car 2.JPG

Description
Real rarity, 2 owners, very nice chrome bumpers, technically in good condition, original type certificate (registration document), Radio

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Tricky little one this week as it was Halloween last night and because of the quality of the pictures!  ;)

So that's it, you now know as much as I do, so what's the 'Asking Price'?  :ocf_emoticons__dontknow:

Back to the top
Hmmm I need to think about this over a bacon sandwich

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Hmmm I need to think about this over a bacon sandwich

Don't mention bacon sandwiches when I've not had breakfast this morning and I still have to wait an hour and a half for my lunch!  :(
Mind you I am sat in my local having a beer, doing this and reading the cricket!  :lol:  :)

Back to the top
I'm considering upgrading from my simple sandwich to full hit fry up that might help me think

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

I'm considering upgrading from my simple sandwich to full hit fry up that might help me think

You can really go off some people, you do know that Mr. Chairman!  ;)

Back to the top
Food helps me think :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Food helps me think :)

Well it helps me soak up the alcohol because of me celebrating last night Liverpool's big win at Chelsea yesterday!  ;)   :thumbs:

Back to the top
Looks like they were 50,000 very hard miles!  Goes to show that don't look after something and it doesn't matter how few miles it's done there is still a huge amount of work to do..

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Well after 2 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, 4 hash browns, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and toast…..

Still no idea :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Well after 2 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, 4 hash browns, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and toast…..

Still no idea :)

You're just not helping here you know that Boss!  :lol:  ;)

Back to the top
£1460 for me please 

Back to the top
Could look st this all week and still not be sure, so will go with £1385

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Who was it mentioned about dancing on tables till 4am last week,I met the milkman @ 6.am this morning ohhhhh my head today 😩😩 and could someone explain why it's always good at the time ??
Another nice wee find this week Mike but alas I think I'll just ly in this dark room a while longer before having a stab at the price of this one 💤💤💤💤💤💤

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van
There are too many online users to list.