Skip navigation

OLD - Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria, 'SEASON 1 to 3' 2013-2016.

Back to the top

MK1's for sale in Austria.

The clocks went back ew or he's had too many shandy's last night 🍻🍻🍻
😄😄😄😄😄

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
Well good morning everyone and welcome to the start of 'GAP Season 3'!

Good luck to all the teams this year and to any newcomers to the post who would like to play just try to guess the asking price of these cars in GBP. Simple as that and without further ado the Ref blows is whistle for the start of the first game.  :thumbs:

Car 1.JPG

Sellers information
Two convertibles are too much, therefore the separation from the golf, beautiful convertible with 90 hp in good general condition, MOT (Pickerl) until 04/2016.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

So that's it, you now know as much as I do, so what's the 'Asking Price'?  :ocf_emoticons__dontknow:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
I'll be first to kick off then on what the face of it seems a pretty tidy car, not without its issues but go for £3920

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

golfman16 said

The clocks went back ew or he's had too many shandy's last night 🍻🍻🍻
😄😄😄😄😄

Yeah well I didn't get any last night and neither did I when the Wife came home!  :$  O_o

Back to the top
Looks a tidy motor. I thinking £2950.  :thumbs:

Wow season 3.  :wub:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Looks a tidy motor. I thinking £2950.  :thumbs:

Wow season 3.  :wub:

Welcome back Hugh, all the best for this season!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Back from my Sunday stroll fresh as a daisy£3076.00 from a clear thinkin head.. 
 :offtopic:
Now to Sunday dinner prep keep her indoors happy 
🍴🍗🍖🍷

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top

golfman16 said

🍴🍗🍖🍷

golfman16 said

🍴🍗🍖🍷

Well my Sunday stroll consisted of walking to my local, which is about 100 yards from home and getting this competition underway.
Like you "Now to Sunday dinner prep keep her indoors happy 🍴🍗🍖🍷"  :thumbs:

Back to the top
think am going for a steady £3250 of good old english sterling. looks clean i like the colour shame its got one of those floppy tops haha :lol:

Back to the top

easternkris said

think am going for a steady £3250 of good old english sterling. looks clean i like the colour shame its got one of those floppy tops haha :lol:

Peasant!  :lol:  ;)

Back to the top
£4100 please 👍

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Well, looks like it was up for sale at the right time of year

Looks clean bodywork wise

£4450

lhasa green 83 gti tintop MOT passed Aug '14 after nearly 12 years!
Audi A6 3.0 tdi Avant Quattro Le Mans 305bhp 

Back to the top

ppc229w said

Well, looks like it was up for sale at the right time of year

Looks clean bodywork wise

£4450

Welcome back mate and hope you have a good season!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Tidy looking floppy top, let's crack on with £ 3,300

Back to the top
Hi all looks a nice clean one so I will go with 2899.00

colin

Back to the top
I'm going straight in there with a scrooge like £2600 (which is still twice what I paid for my new cabby on Saturday  :ninja:)

Back to the top

Fathammer said

Tidy looking floppy top, let's crack on with £ 3,300

Fathammer

Welcome back Paul, must feel strange to be back on the pitch playing again!  ;)  :thumbs:

Back to the top

dubm3 said

Hi all looks a nice clean one so I will go with 2899.00

dubm3

Welcome to our little competition Colin, hope you get as much fun out of it as we do!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Morning from Spain, £4395 for me please, well done the winners last week, some great guesses. Cheers  :cool:  

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
Denia

Welcome back Denia, so how's life treating down in sunny and warm (I guess) Spain?  :thumbs:
There are too many online users to list.