Skip navigation

help ☺

Back to the top
Hi guys,

Basically I'm writing on here on behalf of my partner (without him knowing lol) to see if there were any enthusiasts out there that live close to redditch (by Birmingham) who know about engine conversions and have an hour or 2 spare. He's currently restoring a mk1 caddy but has changed the engine and has got to a point now where he's been stuck for a while and feels like giving up. He's put alot of effort and money into getting to this stage and I know with a bit of help he will soon have it finished. He's never done anything like this before so is still learning but has done really well so far! I hope this isn't seen as being cheeky as it's not intended that way! My partner is vw mad and has owned 2 mk1 golfs 3 Mk2 golf's 2 corrado g60s and a polo g 40.. And this is his 2nd mk1 caddy. He's a great guy so you'd make a new friends and I know he would appreciate it so much.

Many thanks 
Sam ☺ 

Back to the top
What's he stuck with Sam ?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
He's put the engine together, put it into the car and wired it up but the isv valve isn't buzzing. He also has a red and black cable one goes to the fuse box the other one is just linked across and the third goes to relay 244 where does it go to? Does it link across onto the coil and splice the third cable onto them? 
The engine is a 1.8 kr 

I've had to tell him that I've posted so he could tell me as I didn't have a clue! Lol ☺
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.