Skip navigation

1981 golf gti pricing

Back to the top
Read down below

Last edit: by willnk

Back to the top
But what was the question?  Inquiring minds want to know.

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?

Back to the top

Briano1234 said

But what was the question?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Hello , the question was about a 1981 golf gti 1.6l i was going to have a look at for a project car, i was just asking about what sort of pricing they go for in this condition as the price seems to fluctuate so much, he said he would part with it for 2500£ , it has all original parts , 40k milage ,engine is in good condition and then some rot and rust but unsure to what extent. but i only had limited photos to show from the seller as i havent been there yet to view it , and all i wondered was that is it a fair price for the condition, of course i need to have a look in person about the rot and rust , but its been living in a garage for 10+ years

The reason i closed the original post was just becuade i thought i didnt have enough info to share with you guys yet

IMG-20240907-WA0007(1).jpg IMG-20240907-WA0004(1).jpg IMG-20240907-WA0002.jpg IMG-20240907-WA0001(2).jpg IMG-20240907-WA0003.jpg

Last edit: by willnk

Back to the top
I'd buy that for £2500.

My rebuild thread I will try and keep up to date: here

K-Jet fuel pressure test guage How-To

Back to the top
But my Mrs would kill me!

My rebuild thread I will try and keep up to date: here

K-Jet fuel pressure test guage How-To

Back to the top

paceman said

But my Mrs would kill me!

Haha , fair enough .
Ye i thought the price was decent considering that it has all orginal parts except the front body work that was replaced. And interior condition is apparently pretty good.
But like i said i need to go see it in person first to see for myself.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.