Black Golf GTi Mk1, Sunroof, Excellent condition

Black Golf GTi Mk1, Sunroof, Excellent condition

Spec/Trim option: GTi

Year of manufacture: 1983
Mileage:171,000
£19,500
Contact details: DM me
Condition: Very Good / Restored
Taxed or sorn: No Tax (Historic Vehicle)

After 12 years of ownership, it is time to sell my restored Mk1 Golf GTI. The car has been garaged during my ownership, serviced regularly, and done around 300 miles a year. It is registered as a historic vehicle with the DVLA. Starts on the button, drives fantastically and was never a problem to get through the MOT’s.

The car has been meticulously maintained and regularly serviced. The engine was rebuilt in 2020 (mileage 171,311) where new pistons, mains and big end bearings, pressure test cylinder head, recon cylinder head, recon oil pump, timing belt were fitted. New water hoses were fitted in 2020. New rear brakes and drums were fitted along with a new handbrake cable in 2023.

In 2022 the car underwent a full welding works (arches, valances, sills etc)  and then had a full re-spray in factory black. I have many pictures of this work which will come with the vehicle.

Bad points - the sunroof works but is a little 'sticky' when closing, a new sunroof seal is needed. The boot has had a new seal but needs a firm hand to close. A dash illumination bulb is blown. the parcel shelf is a little tatty but I am probably being picky!

The car will be sold with the BBS alloys and will also come with the original set of Tarantula alloys. Tyres were replaced a few years ago and upgraded to Yokohama’s.

There is a complete file of parts bills, receipts, servicing etc and it also has the very rare VAG service book and original VAG plates present.
729b95d6-9c36-4bc0-b466-b3f0d93d54c6.JPG IMG_1052.jpg
IMG_1057.jpg
IMG_1054.jpg
image0 - Copy.jpeg

Back to the top
Selling with Fresh MOT (04 June 2024/2025) - passed first time, no advisories.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.