Skip navigation

1983 Golf Mk1 GTI Campaign

Back to the top

1983 Golf Mk1 GTI Campaign

For sale is my 1983 Volkswagen Golf GTI Campaign. It is a 1.8 and does have the chassis number 17EW, so is an original Campaign model, which were limited edition (only 1000 made) the last time I checked on the MK1 GTI owners website there were only 536 registered.
I purchased the car as a project as it had been dry stored for 4 years. The car has had a lot of work carried out including new brake lines, pads, part fuel lines etc.
She will be sold with both sets of wheels as shown in the pictures, the Pirelli P-slots, and the Audi 80 wheels, the Audi wheels could do with new tyres and the P-slots are part worn now. I also have a huge folder of receipts and history.
She has 121,738 on the clock; the engine runs really well with no splutters (once warmed up) and no noises.
The interior is in excellent condition with the head lining all in place correctly, no wear on the seat bolsters and the MFA clocks still work, but temperamental.

Car is to be collected, has MOT until 23/01/2010 but no tax. I am based in Kent.

Any inspection welcome, any question or queries, or if you want more detailed or specific pictures then just e-mail me or call me on luke@langford.f9.co.uk or 07738 713 317 ?1150

Please note that the drivers front wing has now been changed for a patten part so that it could pass its MOT, however, I do have the original should anyone which to repair it.

Car is in Kent

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.