Skip navigation

1982 GLi Cabriolet, Gen 64k with FSH.

Back to the top

1982 GLi Cabriolet, Gen 64k with FSH.

Hi all,

It's with a heavy heart that I'm advertising my Cabrio. The mileage is genuine, with VW stamps until 1998, and loads of invoices & receipts since, veryfying the mileage.

The interior is excellent, the seats have no holes, the dash is intact, the carpet isn't worn - as you'd expect with 64k really. The body has had recent work, including the famed rear arches, but I have photographs of the work berfore, during and after, this really has been done properly.

Mechanically its had: Shock Absorbers (KYB Gas), Front Top Mounts (KYB again), Brakes; Master Cyl, Front Flex Hoses, Discs, Pads, Rear Cyls, Shoes, Cyls, Rear Wheel Bearings. Service - Cambelt, Fanbelt Oil/Air/Fuel with all Genuine Parts - even the oil. Plus a Radiator & new fan sensor, and I've changed the gearbox oil. The car drives without Fault.

If I were to Criticize it - the plastic arches are missing, the old one just s are'nt worthy of the car. I have new fittings, but we all know the supply situation here. Also it has grey bumpers, I painted these as I wanted to keep it original, but they're not perfect - it is/was my intention to hunt some NOS or fit std black GTI items- And that's it.

The car isn't Concourse, but it is very good - I've not seen another in this condition for quite some time.

Its on Autotrader (cust & paste link below), I'm looking for ?2495.00.

Cheers, Lee.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VOLKSWAGEN+GOLF/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-57-240-4294966995-4294967159/advert.action?R=200834316843296&distance=1&postcode=TA1+3SB&channel=CARS&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=GOLF&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

Back to the top

MK1 Cab, 64K genuine

It now has the arch trims fitted, can email pics if required...
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.