Skip navigation

NWM 15

Back to the top

NWM 15

Cheers Dan,
Sorry didn't get time to chat dan … Nasty knocking sound on the way up  :roll: so thought it best to go home and get it sorted rather than enjoy myself. Good to get out and see a 'decent bunch of people'.
Next time we'll make it for the duration.
Cheers All,
Damon (the guy in the silver mk1 (g60)

Back to the top
Yo Dano et al

Sorry I didn't make it all way (from Lytham!) to Blackpool…had to spend the day under the daughter's Mk2 on MOT re-test stuff!.

I guessed you all went to Blackpool since I definitely recognised Paul's Cheshire accent as he screamed on the downhill bits of the Big One…..I could hear him from the 4 miles away as yer crow flies

Elfie is miffed 'cos she didn't get so see a bunch of loverly GTI's which she could possibly have used as mate material.

Dano…With regard to Lytham as a photoshoot opportunity…at the base of the Windmill on the green is a good spot…without saying too much I'll go find out if there's a problem parking there for a while.

Glad you all enjoyed the day out…hopefully I'll make it next time

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top

superworm said

Dano…With regard to Lytham as a photoshoot opportunity…at the base of the Windmill on the green is a good spot…without saying too much I'll go find out if there's a problem parking there for a while.

.Cheers

EXACTLY my thought too!!!  :wink:

It was a lovely sunny day an woult have looked good in front of it. You've blown it now though… we can't say that we did the first foreign regional meet in Holland!!

Dan

Back to the top
Dano

we can't say that we did the first foreign regional meet in Holland

S'OK…I'm just about to change my username from Superworm to supergob

We could always go up Beacon Fell and let everyone think we're in Bavaria…@…the hills are alive to with the sound of GTI Exhausts!

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.