Skip navigation

fues 15

Back to the top

fues 15

hi can any one tell me what fyse number 15 duz ???
its a white 8 amp  ???     al my rear wipers not working or my fronts wen i us washers  so looked at the fuse box and it was blown  replased it adn they still dont work so it may be for some think als??

Back to the top
Leeroy, Fuse 15 circuit depends on year and model. On most models its radiator fan, on some its Fog lights, on the Clipper its does the reversing lights and on the auto it lights up the gear selector.
If this is no good, drop a post of the model and year and maybe we can be more precise. Keep smiling. J.

Beetle restoration. Cabrio GTi (black and shiny). Golf driver.
16v MK2. (Oak green) Now on a Clipper (to keep). Audi A8 4.2 Quattro sport and a BMW R65 bike.

Back to the top
tthats dude   its a 82  1.1 C

Back to the top
Leeroy, Looks like (Haynes) F 15 on yours is rear wiper power. If this is not working there is also a relay but the book doesn't say which one. The control side of the wiper switch (which controls the relay)and does washer and wipers comes from F11 which also feeds the horn. F15 needs to be about 10amps & 11 I guess 15- 20 amps. Hope this helps. J

16v MK2. (Oak green) Now on a Clipper (to keep). Audi A8 4.2 Quattro sport and a BMW R65 bike.

Back to the top
just about 2 go fit new fues dude and il let ya now how it gos

Back to the top
changed the fuse but wipers still not working

Back to the top
still no luck
 :cry:

Back to the top
Leeroy, Can you check out fuse 11. ? J.

Back to the top
Sorry for the late reply, I'll have a look tomo. Thanks again for all the help. :thumbsup:
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.