Skip navigation

New wiring loom wanted? or made?

Back to the top

New wiring loom wanted? or made?

Hi guys

need a new wiring loom as mine is shot does anyone know where i can get 1 from? cheers jonnny

Mark 1 Golf GTI 1982 1.6 owner!
Mark 2 Golf GTI 1986 owner!

Back to the top
crazyquiff or scouse will have looms 1golfahead.co.uk or www.golfmk1.co.uk easy job mate good luck

Back to the top
i know but i want a new one really, as i already got a 2nd hand 1 from him cheers juonny

Back to the top
sorry mate did not resd properlly :oops:  whats wrong with second hand one

Back to the top

Elfboi7 said

i know but i want a new one really, as i already got a 2nd hand 1 from him cheers juonny

I'm in the same situation mate as I've bought 2 in the past and both seem to be the wrong one as some of the wires are in different places in the blocks so I'm after getting a new one made PM me if you have any look mate :)

Thanks
Gary

1983 GTI-Black

MY very first one AND LOVING IT!!!!!

Back to the top
Ye same back to you. Its a pain stuff dosent work proerply cos all the wiring is worn out and old...there was a post a while back about this some company does them but i cant find the post or the company..

Back to the top
anyone have any joy with replcement looms??

Im on the hunt for a decent used one or a new one.

PM me what you got… :D

Back to the top
I am currently looking a loom remanufacture but there is a big problem with termination supply as the company that made them for VW went bust a couple of years ago  :(

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top

we

we do supply second hand  looms but we also offer to fit them as well

Back to the top

crazyquiff said

I am currently looking a loom remanufacture but there is a big problem with termination supply as the company that made them for VW went bust a couple of years ago  :(

cool gimmie a shout if you manage to get it sorted out then mate

Back to the top

sent

pm sent

Back to the top

x5pea said

crazyquiff said

cool gimmie a shout if you manage to get it sorted out then mate

Same here mate Give me a shout if you get something sorted as I'm after a new loom as well :D

1983 GTI-Black

MY very first one AND LOVING IT!!!!!

Back to the top
if you can do basic electrics and could follow diagrams you would be better making your own.
ive cut mine right back to basics needs finishing and tidying up but this is about all the car needs.

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.