Skip navigation

central locking on cabby

Back to the top

central locking on cabby

Is it posible to fit central locking to my 92 cabby? not dat im lazy or anyting just that i picked up a set of Chrome keyless handles and wondering if any 1 has done this 2?Then wire them to remote alarm to open/close doors.

Back to the top
I've got central locking on mine, if you have an alarm fitted it's usually just an option that the fitter at add if requested, give 'em a ring and ask how much it will cost.

Tian

Back to the top
Cheers Tian.Just wasnt 2 sure if it was a good idea to fit keyless handles on cabby just incase something went wrong!!! id b foooooked! lol not as if u can climb threw the boot.lol.i will def make sure the batts in great shape when alarm gets fitted

Thanks again

Back to the top
Mine has remote central locking, the actuators are down in the bottom corners of the doors, works very well linked to the clifford.
If the actuator did fail worse case scenario would be you need to break a 1/4 light window :cry:  if it does it when the roofs down your laughing :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
i fitted a remote kit to my 1990 cabby too.
the kit was of ebay by a company called ' HAWK '
works just like any other kit and doesnt brake the bank.
good thing about it  too is i can still open the door with my key if the kit ever fails .

93' cab in need of a miracle

Back to the top
any alarm place will do them, uslay its in the regin of 10-20quid per door plus actuater, you can buy the actuaters from maplins or your local electrical wholesalers for i think its about 6quid each.

i always have the last laugh ;)

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/sim0n_parker/paulforwebsite.jpg

<a href="

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Login to a private Photobucket.com album
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.