Skip navigation

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Back to the top

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Look out here we come. 8)  SWM RULE

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Dano

You got Mail

Planning on making Sunday but have only got the 1/43rd model running at the mo (actually its the only GTI I have with a windscreen in place).  Neverthless, if we get the piccy right it'll more than fool those SWM weenies

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top

paul_c said

Okay, let me know if anyone is going from the Wirral/Chester area. I'll be going from the start of the M56 to the M6 turn off, then up the M6. Meet at the Chester services??? If anyone else is interested, I'll arrive at the services 12:00pm and leave at 12:20pm…..let us know (on here)!

Nobody then?

Back to the top
Not goin from your area Paul but will see you there. 8)

Arun

Back to the top
Is it on for today then? Need to check my car out as the rear of the car seems wobbly (no walts not hiding in there) and unsafe.
Oh and what time then?

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Meet

1 pm Wiggin tree! See you there big boy!
 :)

Back to the top
I'm in…… just washed off, leathering away and the drizzle started!!!

:doh:
Dan

Back to the top
just checked out my back wheel and there's no wheel bearing there :( .
As anyone got a spare one

Back to the top
I've not been getting email replies for this post! :banghead:

I'm going to have to pass on this meet guys as my workload at uni is a tad intense at the mo.  :cry:

Have a good one…  :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Thought I could help for a second…….

Had a look in my box of tricks.. rear wheel bearing kit box in there, look inside, all the collars and axel cover but no bearing!!!

Sorry pal but I did try!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Got the bits now what :dontknow:
Runnin out of time

Back to the top

NWM7

Well....Only a small turnout, however....As a first, we went on a crooz! Over to the club GTI meet! Me, Dano, superworm and Paulc had a pub lunch and a good laugh in a pub somewhere with a stunning waitress chick (who liked me a lot incidentally!) So all in all well worth going, I had a great afternoon out! Hope to see better turn outs with better weather! But even so....A good day!... :D

Back to the top
Well, here is the pic:

6 people in total, 4 of us went on to the other place and food. Walt, I didn't notice she liked you a lot, I just thought she humoured you a little?

Back to the top
Sorry lads, car was clean and ready to go until I had to do my wheel. Thought I'd put on some new brake shoes on as well but lost the plot when the springs got mixed up and didnt have a clue :banghead:  :banghead:
4hrs, 8 numb fingers later she's back in running order but I'm still shivering from the cold

Back to the top
Walt,
did you not notice that when I moved around the other side of the table, she came to that side and followed me? It was me who she was interested in not you. Your constant babble about your all too frequent EX-girlfriends put her off. Did you not know that she was stood behind you when you showed the photo of your ex???

PLUS she actually WAVED at me when she got into the car and left, me moing 'phone me'. Problem is I've lost the number!!!

Good afternoon out, if damn cold!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Hang on, I've had a recount of the number of cars in the pic, in fact there were 17!!! Beat that SWM!!!

Back to the top
Well done guys! :lmao:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Hope you all had a good meet!  Will let you know soon enough how we got on   :D

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

NWM7

Hey Dano, I only let get a glimpse of my ex on my phone to give her an idea of the standard she had to maintain! You know how these chicks like to get fat and happy!  :D

Can of worms……Open sesamie!  :D

Back to the top
I wouldn't have minded making her fat.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.