Skip navigation

new girl

Back to the top

new girl

This is not the longest thread ever - that is on the PVW site under Performance called something like "Whats teh fastest you've ever gone"

Possibly the longest thread on here - certainly the most bizzare…

Back to the top
*sings*I know where the pics are…

I know where the pics are…

Naah na ne nar naah.

Back to the top
:roll:  :mrgreen:

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top

New grrrrrrrrl

Auction them Steve! :cheer:

Back to the top
This one ? Women looks for the engine !

Back to the top

new grrrrrl!

Go on then I'll say it…"Nice beetles bonnet!" :roll:

Back to the top

chudd said

Is this the longest post ever ????

:dontknow:

No way this is a tiny post! You wanna see a big thread go on the PVW site and check out Mr V's 2.0 audi engine conversion thread; 26 pages and still going (last time I checked!) 8O

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

new grrrrrrrl

Ok then lets get to work.......Dubgrrrrrrrrl Pictures!!....At once! :y:

Back to the top
Hey i checked out PVW that thread on mrv 2.0 . After 6 pages i was bored  to tears whats up with the man ?  

Think i will stick with this one …..

Back to the top
Stick with it chudd its hilarious. Mr V and Steve have a right debate(to put it nicely) about engine conversions :lol:  

In a nut shell Mr V was right about keeping it in the family, ease of conversion and bomb proof engines. Steve has excellent points that early vw engines are basic, designed badly (ie heat soak :doh: ) and better engines with regards to performance can be found from the likes of lancia cough cough. Well that?s about it in a sumary.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I'm affraid I'm agreeing with Walt… pictures!  :wink:

Tattoo's are great! have yet to decide on my next on… maybe a W on each cheek (not my face) so when I bend over it says WOW   :lol:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Phil! :naughty: This is the exact reason you're not a moderator! he he :lol:  If I had a tatoo I would have "you're name" tatood on my a$$! :lol:

Speaking of the russian girls has any one heard: not gonna get it mixed with prodigys - smack my b**** up?

Top TUNE :wink:

P.S I'm trying hard to make this thread the most random!

Back to the top

kins said

Phil! :naughty: This is the exact reason you're not a moderator! he he :lol:  If I had a tatoo I would have "you're name" tatood on my a$$! :lol:

Speaking of the russian girls has any one heard: not gonna get it mixed with prodogys - smack my b**** up?

Top TUNE :wink:

P.S I'm trying hard to make this thread the most random!

just wanted to see the tattoo's! what's the harm in that? unless they're in a private place of course!  :dontknow:  I'm innocent gov'na.. always get the bad label  :cry:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
The link does not work :cry:

Try this: http://www.acurrentaffair.com/index.php

Back to the top
Wot, no posts on this for over two days??!!
Have the hamster police caught up with you??

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

New grrrrl

Gluttons for punnishment eh!

Back to the top
You should see that one she just sent me a link to - its on a VW bored.  It should be in a section called "Members bending over tables"

Back to the top
well russt has seen the real thing  :oops:

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top

New grrrrrrrl

What the hell is going on here?
There are too many online users to list.